Lady GaGa and Cher Talk About Making a Duet on 'Born This Way'
Lady GaGa and Cher reportedly developed a strong bond after meeting at the recent MTV Video Music Awards. The two female artists allegedly have been toying with idea of recording a duet for GaGa's highly anticipated "Born This Way".
"They are now like mother and daughter," best-selling author Mark Bego, who has written two books about Cher, tells The National Enquirer. "They both take their outlandish fashion sense dead seriously, both have a sense of humor about themselves, and they are both staunch gay rights activists."
Earlier this month, Cher rocked the same "Turn Back Time" outfit she was famous for in the 1980s at the VMAs. Presenting GaGa with Video of the Year Moonman, she said she can now wear the revealing dress on the VMAs stage, thanks to the "Poker Face" singer who always turns people's head with her outrageous fashion choice.
Lady GaGa herself walked on to the stage in a meat dress to collect the top honor. Before delivering her acceptance speech, she thanked Cher for helping her with the meat purse, saying "I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson