Lady GaGa and Cher Talk About Making a Duet on 'Born This Way'
Lady GaGa and Cher reportedly developed a strong bond after meeting at the recent MTV Video Music Awards. The two female artists allegedly have been toying with idea of recording a duet for GaGa's highly anticipated "Born This Way".
"They are now like mother and daughter," best-selling author Mark Bego, who has written two books about Cher, tells The National Enquirer. "They both take their outlandish fashion sense dead seriously, both have a sense of humor about themselves, and they are both staunch gay rights activists."
Earlier this month, Cher rocked the same "Turn Back Time" outfit she was famous for in the 1980s at the VMAs. Presenting GaGa with Video of the Year Moonman, she said she can now wear the revealing dress on the VMAs stage, thanks to the "Poker Face" singer who always turns people's head with her outrageous fashion choice.
Lady GaGa herself walked on to the stage in a meat dress to collect the top honor. Before delivering her acceptance speech, she thanked Cher for helping her with the meat purse, saying "I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse."
More Lady GaGa News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'