Lady GaGa and Cher Talk About Making a Duet on 'Born This Way'
Lady GaGa and Cher reportedly developed a strong bond after meeting at the recent MTV Video Music Awards. The two female artists allegedly have been toying with idea of recording a duet for GaGa's highly anticipated "Born This Way".
"They are now like mother and daughter," best-selling author Mark Bego, who has written two books about Cher, tells The National Enquirer. "They both take their outlandish fashion sense dead seriously, both have a sense of humor about themselves, and they are both staunch gay rights activists."
Earlier this month, Cher rocked the same "Turn Back Time" outfit she was famous for in the 1980s at the VMAs. Presenting GaGa with Video of the Year Moonman, she said she can now wear the revealing dress on the VMAs stage, thanks to the "Poker Face" singer who always turns people's head with her outrageous fashion choice.
Lady GaGa herself walked on to the stage in a meat dress to collect the top honor. Before delivering her acceptance speech, she thanked Cher for helping her with the meat purse, saying "I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3