Mariah Carey Pushed Around in Wheelchair Following Singapore Fall
Following her onstage fall when performing in Singapore, Mariah Carey has now sparked a health scare. The 40-year-old diva was spotted being pushed around in a wheelchair at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, September 28, Us Magazine reported.
Mariah's rep Cindi Berger, however, told the site that nothing was serious, insisting the wheelchair assistance was needed because the "Heartbreaker" singer only brought along stiletto shoes. Cindi explained, "Mariah twisted her ankle in Singapore and should have packed more sensible shoes, but she doesn't have any. I'm sending her a pair of flats today."
After making a stumble onstage in the country, Mariah, who is reportedly pregnant but has never confirmed or denied the speculation, took it to her Twitter page to laugh off the incident. She wrote, "TY SO much to my fans in Singapore!!! Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!) but I tried to swirl them into festive! (sic)"
Mariah later posted another message, convincing her fans that she was having a great time during the show despite the fall. "Again Singapore, thanks so much for allowing me to just be who I am &just have fun+connect w/everyone there! Thanks 4 the LOVE!x0x," Mariah wrote.
More Mariah Carey News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant