Mariah Carey Pushed Around in Wheelchair Following Singapore Fall
Following her onstage fall when performing in Singapore, Mariah Carey has now sparked a health scare. The 40-year-old diva was spotted being pushed around in a wheelchair at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, September 28, Us Magazine reported.
Mariah's rep Cindi Berger, however, told the site that nothing was serious, insisting the wheelchair assistance was needed because the "Heartbreaker" singer only brought along stiletto shoes. Cindi explained, "Mariah twisted her ankle in Singapore and should have packed more sensible shoes, but she doesn't have any. I'm sending her a pair of flats today."
After making a stumble onstage in the country, Mariah, who is reportedly pregnant but has never confirmed or denied the speculation, took it to her Twitter page to laugh off the incident. She wrote, "TY SO much to my fans in Singapore!!! Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!) but I tried to swirl them into festive! (sic)"
Mariah later posted another message, convincing her fans that she was having a great time during the show despite the fall. "Again Singapore, thanks so much for allowing me to just be who I am &just have fun+connect w/everyone there! Thanks 4 the LOVE!x0x," Mariah wrote.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!