Mariah Carey Pushed Around in Wheelchair Following Singapore Fall
Following her onstage fall when performing in Singapore, Mariah Carey has now sparked a health scare. The 40-year-old diva was spotted being pushed around in a wheelchair at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, September 28, Us Magazine reported.
Mariah's rep Cindi Berger, however, told the site that nothing was serious, insisting the wheelchair assistance was needed because the "Heartbreaker" singer only brought along stiletto shoes. Cindi explained, "Mariah twisted her ankle in Singapore and should have packed more sensible shoes, but she doesn't have any. I'm sending her a pair of flats today."
After making a stumble onstage in the country, Mariah, who is reportedly pregnant but has never confirmed or denied the speculation, took it to her Twitter page to laugh off the incident. She wrote, "TY SO much to my fans in Singapore!!! Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!) but I tried to swirl them into festive! (sic)"
Mariah later posted another message, convincing her fans that she was having a great time during the show despite the fall. "Again Singapore, thanks so much for allowing me to just be who I am &just have fun+connect w/everyone there! Thanks 4 the LOVE!x0x," Mariah wrote.
More Mariah Carey News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November