Mariah Carey Pushed Around in Wheelchair Following Singapore Fall
Following her onstage fall when performing in Singapore, Mariah Carey has now sparked a health scare. The 40-year-old diva was spotted being pushed around in a wheelchair at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, September 28, Us Magazine reported.
Mariah's rep Cindi Berger, however, told the site that nothing was serious, insisting the wheelchair assistance was needed because the "Heartbreaker" singer only brought along stiletto shoes. Cindi explained, "Mariah twisted her ankle in Singapore and should have packed more sensible shoes, but she doesn't have any. I'm sending her a pair of flats today."
After making a stumble onstage in the country, Mariah, who is reportedly pregnant but has never confirmed or denied the speculation, took it to her Twitter page to laugh off the incident. She wrote, "TY SO much to my fans in Singapore!!! Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!) but I tried to swirl them into festive! (sic)"
Mariah later posted another message, convincing her fans that she was having a great time during the show despite the fall. "Again Singapore, thanks so much for allowing me to just be who I am &just have fun+connect w/everyone there! Thanks 4 the LOVE!x0x," Mariah wrote.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56