Mariah Carey Pushed Around in Wheelchair Following Singapore Fall
Following her onstage fall when performing in Singapore, Mariah Carey has now sparked a health scare. The 40-year-old diva was spotted being pushed around in a wheelchair at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, September 28, Us Magazine reported.
Mariah's rep Cindi Berger, however, told the site that nothing was serious, insisting the wheelchair assistance was needed because the "Heartbreaker" singer only brought along stiletto shoes. Cindi explained, "Mariah twisted her ankle in Singapore and should have packed more sensible shoes, but she doesn't have any. I'm sending her a pair of flats today."
After making a stumble onstage in the country, Mariah, who is reportedly pregnant but has never confirmed or denied the speculation, took it to her Twitter page to laugh off the incident. She wrote, "TY SO much to my fans in Singapore!!! Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!) but I tried to swirl them into festive! (sic)"
Mariah later posted another message, convincing her fans that she was having a great time during the show despite the fall. "Again Singapore, thanks so much for allowing me to just be who I am &just have fun+connect w/everyone there! Thanks 4 the LOVE!x0x," Mariah wrote.
More Mariah Carey News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars