'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Unleashes 'Dark' Character Posters
Warner Bros. Pictures keeps teasing fans by releasing three character posters from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Captured in the images are the young wizard trio, Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, Emma Watson's Hermione Granger and Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley.
Skyscrapers are used as the background for the one-sheets as if to remind that the three will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans in London. The pictures also feature splashes of blood and a tagline mentioning, "Nowhere is safe," reflecting the plot in which Lord Voldemort hunts them.
"Deathly Hallows: Part I" begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This first part of the last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise will be released on November 19 in both the U.S. and U.K. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", meanwhile, will next hit theaters on July 15, 2011. Both films are directed by David Yates and get 3-D treatment.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'