'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Unleashes 'Dark' Character Posters
Warner Bros. Pictures keeps teasing fans by releasing three character posters from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Captured in the images are the young wizard trio, Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, Emma Watson's Hermione Granger and Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley.
Skyscrapers are used as the background for the one-sheets as if to remind that the three will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans in London. The pictures also feature splashes of blood and a tagline mentioning, "Nowhere is safe," reflecting the plot in which Lord Voldemort hunts them.
"Deathly Hallows: Part I" begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This first part of the last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise will be released on November 19 in both the U.S. and U.K. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", meanwhile, will next hit theaters on July 15, 2011. Both films are directed by David Yates and get 3-D treatment.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says