New 'Captain America' Set Photos Show Submarine
Other pictures from the production of "Captain America: The First Avenger" in England have been found. Obtained by Liverpool Daily Post, the latest pictures capture a submarine set at a dock which is dressed out to look like a 1940s New York.
The black slender submarine is believed to be the device created by Hydra, though it is also possible that it will be used by the protagonist characters in the film. Previously, some vehicles featuring Hydra logo were spotted during the filming in the London countryside.
"Captain America: The First Avengers" has begun production in late summer with Joe Johnston serving as a helmer. Chris Evans tackles the titular role with the likes of Hayley Atwell, Hugo Weaving, Sebastian Stan, Stanley Tucci and Samuel L. Jackson joining the cast ensemble.
The film will tell the story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Paramount Pictures secures July 22, 2011 as the U.S. release date for the action superhero movie.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support