New 'Captain America' Set Photos Show Submarine
Other pictures from the production of "Captain America: The First Avenger" in England have been found. Obtained by Liverpool Daily Post, the latest pictures capture a submarine set at a dock which is dressed out to look like a 1940s New York.
The black slender submarine is believed to be the device created by Hydra, though it is also possible that it will be used by the protagonist characters in the film. Previously, some vehicles featuring Hydra logo were spotted during the filming in the London countryside.
"Captain America: The First Avengers" has begun production in late summer with Joe Johnston serving as a helmer. Chris Evans tackles the titular role with the likes of Hayley Atwell, Hugo Weaving, Sebastian Stan, Stanley Tucci and Samuel L. Jackson joining the cast ensemble.
The film will tell the story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Paramount Pictures secures July 22, 2011 as the U.S. release date for the action superhero movie.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked