New 'Captain America' Set Photos Show Submarine
Other pictures from the production of "Captain America: The First Avenger" in England have been found. Obtained by Liverpool Daily Post, the latest pictures capture a submarine set at a dock which is dressed out to look like a 1940s New York.
The black slender submarine is believed to be the device created by Hydra, though it is also possible that it will be used by the protagonist characters in the film. Previously, some vehicles featuring Hydra logo were spotted during the filming in the London countryside.
"Captain America: The First Avengers" has begun production in late summer with Joe Johnston serving as a helmer. Chris Evans tackles the titular role with the likes of Hayley Atwell, Hugo Weaving, Sebastian Stan, Stanley Tucci and Samuel L. Jackson joining the cast ensemble.
The film will tell the story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Paramount Pictures secures July 22, 2011 as the U.S. release date for the action superhero movie.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama