New 'Captain America' Set Photos Show Submarine
Other pictures from the production of "Captain America: The First Avenger" in England have been found. Obtained by Liverpool Daily Post, the latest pictures capture a submarine set at a dock which is dressed out to look like a 1940s New York.
The black slender submarine is believed to be the device created by Hydra, though it is also possible that it will be used by the protagonist characters in the film. Previously, some vehicles featuring Hydra logo were spotted during the filming in the London countryside.
"Captain America: The First Avengers" has begun production in late summer with Joe Johnston serving as a helmer. Chris Evans tackles the titular role with the likes of Hayley Atwell, Hugo Weaving, Sebastian Stan, Stanley Tucci and Samuel L. Jackson joining the cast ensemble.
The film will tell the story of military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Paramount Pictures secures July 22, 2011 as the U.S. release date for the action superhero movie.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army