'Real Housewives of Miami' to Debut This Fall
There might be a new franchise of "The Real Housewives" which some participating women are those basketball players' wives. E! Online reported that "Miami Social Club" which was announced previously has been flipped to become "The Real Housewives of Miami".
The series has been shot with Scottie Pippen's wife, Larsa, and former L.A. Laker/Miami Heat player Glen Rice's ex-wife, Christy. Other names which E! had gathered are art scene socialite Adriana Sidi, Venue Magazine editor Alexia Echeverria, public relations expert Marysol Patton, drag queen of South Beach Elaine Lancaster and charity planner Lea Black, wife of famous defense attorney Roy Black.
But since the show was initially shot for another title and format, "Real Housewives of Miami" will feature less catfight between the women that the other franchises have been relying on for some rating. "It's going to be a tamer, sexier show," an insider said.
When asked whether this convert to "Real Housewives" franchise is true or not, a rep for the show said, "We announced a show in development called Miami Social Club. Beyond that, we have no further information." The show will be aired in between November and January since filming has been wrapped up for the first season.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'