'Real Housewives of Miami' to Debut This Fall
There might be a new franchise of "The Real Housewives" which some participating women are those basketball players' wives. E! Online reported that "Miami Social Club" which was announced previously has been flipped to become "The Real Housewives of Miami".
The series has been shot with Scottie Pippen's wife, Larsa, and former L.A. Laker/Miami Heat player Glen Rice's ex-wife, Christy. Other names which E! had gathered are art scene socialite Adriana Sidi, Venue Magazine editor Alexia Echeverria, public relations expert Marysol Patton, drag queen of South Beach Elaine Lancaster and charity planner Lea Black, wife of famous defense attorney Roy Black.
But since the show was initially shot for another title and format, "Real Housewives of Miami" will feature less catfight between the women that the other franchises have been relying on for some rating. "It's going to be a tamer, sexier show," an insider said.
When asked whether this convert to "Real Housewives" franchise is true or not, a rep for the show said, "We announced a show in development called Miami Social Club. Beyond that, we have no further information." The show will be aired in between November and January since filming has been wrapped up for the first season.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy