'Real Housewives of Miami' to Debut This Fall
There might be a new franchise of "The Real Housewives" which some participating women are those basketball players' wives. E! Online reported that "Miami Social Club" which was announced previously has been flipped to become "The Real Housewives of Miami".
The series has been shot with Scottie Pippen's wife, Larsa, and former L.A. Laker/Miami Heat player Glen Rice's ex-wife, Christy. Other names which E! had gathered are art scene socialite Adriana Sidi, Venue Magazine editor Alexia Echeverria, public relations expert Marysol Patton, drag queen of South Beach Elaine Lancaster and charity planner Lea Black, wife of famous defense attorney Roy Black.
But since the show was initially shot for another title and format, "Real Housewives of Miami" will feature less catfight between the women that the other franchises have been relying on for some rating. "It's going to be a tamer, sexier show," an insider said.
When asked whether this convert to "Real Housewives" franchise is true or not, a rep for the show said, "We announced a show in development called Miami Social Club. Beyond that, we have no further information." The show will be aired in between November and January since filming has been wrapped up for the first season.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie