'Real Housewives of Miami' to Debut This Fall
There might be a new franchise of "The Real Housewives" which some participating women are those basketball players' wives. E! Online reported that "Miami Social Club" which was announced previously has been flipped to become "The Real Housewives of Miami".
The series has been shot with Scottie Pippen's wife, Larsa, and former L.A. Laker/Miami Heat player Glen Rice's ex-wife, Christy. Other names which E! had gathered are art scene socialite Adriana Sidi, Venue Magazine editor Alexia Echeverria, public relations expert Marysol Patton, drag queen of South Beach Elaine Lancaster and charity planner Lea Black, wife of famous defense attorney Roy Black.
But since the show was initially shot for another title and format, "Real Housewives of Miami" will feature less catfight between the women that the other franchises have been relying on for some rating. "It's going to be a tamer, sexier show," an insider said.
When asked whether this convert to "Real Housewives" franchise is true or not, a rep for the show said, "We announced a show in development called Miami Social Club. Beyond that, we have no further information." The show will be aired in between November and January since filming has been wrapped up for the first season.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress