Kanye West to Release New Album on Nov. 22
Kanye West is getting close to release his next studio effort. According to Rap-Up, the rapper has considered to drop the album across United States on November 22, close to Black Friday which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
A week before and after Black Friday has always been an option to release album. This year, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are also set to crowd the country's holiday shopping session. Minaj is going to drop "Pink Friday" on November 23, while Rihanna will bring her "Loud" a week prior.
Kanye West's album itself hasn't got official working title. Leading to the release date of the record, a song will be revealed every week as part of G.O.O.D Friday treatment with the latest offering "So Appalled" sparking feud between Jay-Z and MC Hammer.
Although Kanye has been generously giving away new songs, fans seemingly can't get enough of it. Most recently, a track called "Lost in the World" leaked.
More Kanye West News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction