Kanye West to Release New Album on Nov. 22
Kanye West is getting close to release his next studio effort. According to Rap-Up, the rapper has considered to drop the album across United States on November 22, close to Black Friday which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
A week before and after Black Friday has always been an option to release album. This year, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are also set to crowd the country's holiday shopping session. Minaj is going to drop "Pink Friday" on November 23, while Rihanna will bring her "Loud" a week prior.
Kanye West's album itself hasn't got official working title. Leading to the release date of the record, a song will be revealed every week as part of G.O.O.D Friday treatment with the latest offering "So Appalled" sparking feud between Jay-Z and MC Hammer.
Although Kanye has been generously giving away new songs, fans seemingly can't get enough of it. Most recently, a track called "Lost in the World" leaked.
More Kanye West News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX