Kanye West to Release New Album on Nov. 22
Kanye West is getting close to release his next studio effort. According to Rap-Up, the rapper has considered to drop the album across United States on November 22, close to Black Friday which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
A week before and after Black Friday has always been an option to release album. This year, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are also set to crowd the country's holiday shopping session. Minaj is going to drop "Pink Friday" on November 23, while Rihanna will bring her "Loud" a week prior.
Kanye West's album itself hasn't got official working title. Leading to the release date of the record, a song will be revealed every week as part of G.O.O.D Friday treatment with the latest offering "So Appalled" sparking feud between Jay-Z and MC Hammer.
Although Kanye has been generously giving away new songs, fans seemingly can't get enough of it. Most recently, a track called "Lost in the World" leaked.
More Kanye West News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones