Kanye West to Release New Album on Nov. 22
Kanye West is getting close to release his next studio effort. According to Rap-Up, the rapper has considered to drop the album across United States on November 22, close to Black Friday which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
A week before and after Black Friday has always been an option to release album. This year, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are also set to crowd the country's holiday shopping session. Minaj is going to drop "Pink Friday" on November 23, while Rihanna will bring her "Loud" a week prior.
Kanye West's album itself hasn't got official working title. Leading to the release date of the record, a song will be revealed every week as part of G.O.O.D Friday treatment with the latest offering "So Appalled" sparking feud between Jay-Z and MC Hammer.
Although Kanye has been generously giving away new songs, fans seemingly can't get enough of it. Most recently, a track called "Lost in the World" leaked.
More Kanye West News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed