Kanye West to Release New Album on Nov. 22
Kanye West is getting close to release his next studio effort. According to Rap-Up, the rapper has considered to drop the album across United States on November 22, close to Black Friday which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
A week before and after Black Friday has always been an option to release album. This year, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are also set to crowd the country's holiday shopping session. Minaj is going to drop "Pink Friday" on November 23, while Rihanna will bring her "Loud" a week prior.
Kanye West's album itself hasn't got official working title. Leading to the release date of the record, a song will be revealed every week as part of G.O.O.D Friday treatment with the latest offering "So Appalled" sparking feud between Jay-Z and MC Hammer.
Although Kanye has been generously giving away new songs, fans seemingly can't get enough of it. Most recently, a track called "Lost in the World" leaked.
More Kanye West News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose