Horror Thriller 'Hatchet II' Debuts New Trailer and First Clip
Two more sneak peeks from "Hatchet II" have been made available for viewing pleasure. The first one is a green band trailer which is released via Apple, and the other is a clip which makes its way out via MySpace.
The trailer highlights the bloody scenes but it is less gory than the previously released trailers as the new one avoids showing some of the gruesome killings. The clip does not even see a single drop of blood as it shares scene which reveals why people would want to go to the swamp where Victor Crowley lives.
"Hatchet II" picks up right where the first film ends as Marybeth, who escapes from Crowley's clutches in "Hatchet", learns the truth about his curse. She then heads back into the haunted New Orleans swamp to seek revenge for her family.
Kane Hodder reprises his role as Crowley with Danielle Harris replacing Tamara Feldman as Marybeth. Adam Green, who directed the 2006 film, returns to the same position for the follow-up. The horror thriller will hit limited U.S. theaters on October 1.
'Hatchet II' green band trailer:
'Hatchet II' clip:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival