Russell Brand and Justin Bieber Are 'Worst Dressed Men in Showbiz'
Beside agreeing that Katy Perry is hot, Russell Brand and Justin Bieber have another thing they share in common. The "Get Him to the Greek" actor and the "Baby" hitmaker were recently voted the Worst Dressed Men in Showbiz in WENN's online poll.
35-year-old Brand, who occasionally dons chest-revealing outfits, topped the poll with 31 per cent of votes. Meanwhile, although he is known for his legion of devotees, baseball cap-loving Bieber landed the second spot after earning 26 per cent of votes.
TV mogul Simon Cowell secured the third place with 21 per cent of votes, followed by "American Idol" alum Adam Lambert in fourth place after earning 16 per cent of votes. Rounding out the top five was "Love Lockdown" rapper Kanye West, who is known for his overly style.
The Worst Dressed Men in Showbiz poll came after the site released its Worst Dressed Females list on September 20. For her daring outfits, Lady GaGa earned 55 per cent of all votes, followed by Lindsay Lohan, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Gwen Stefani.
More Russell Brand News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift