Russell Brand and Justin Bieber Are 'Worst Dressed Men in Showbiz'
Beside agreeing that Katy Perry is hot, Russell Brand and Justin Bieber have another thing they share in common. The "Get Him to the Greek" actor and the "Baby" hitmaker were recently voted the Worst Dressed Men in Showbiz in WENN's online poll.
35-year-old Brand, who occasionally dons chest-revealing outfits, topped the poll with 31 per cent of votes. Meanwhile, although he is known for his legion of devotees, baseball cap-loving Bieber landed the second spot after earning 26 per cent of votes.
TV mogul Simon Cowell secured the third place with 21 per cent of votes, followed by "American Idol" alum Adam Lambert in fourth place after earning 16 per cent of votes. Rounding out the top five was "Love Lockdown" rapper Kanye West, who is known for his overly style.
The Worst Dressed Men in Showbiz poll came after the site released its Worst Dressed Females list on September 20. For her daring outfits, Lady GaGa earned 55 per cent of all votes, followed by Lindsay Lohan, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Gwen Stefani.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters