Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Set for Nov. 30 With David Guetta Producing
Black Eyed Peas who are currently on tour are slated to roll out their latest studio work "The Beginning" in United States on November 30. As a pre-cursor for "The E.N.D." follow-up, a lead single reportedly titled "Bang Bang Get It" is expected to come out in early October.
The album features 12 songs. "We have a new collaboration - DJ Ammo, he has four songs on the record," will.i.am said in a Dipdive interview on the set of Nicki Minaj's "Check It Out" video shoot. "I produced three. .. David Guetta did two."
Of his hard work in making hit music, will.i.am had this to share with his fans, "Try to remember what it was like when your mom and dad said, you can go outside and play. That's what it feels like when I express myself..."
"The Beginning" was first announced during BEP's live performance on "Good Morning America" in July this year. "It symbolizes growth, new beginnings and starts, fresh new perspective," will.i.am explained to the Associated Press back then.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues