Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Set for Nov. 30 With David Guetta Producing
Black Eyed Peas who are currently on tour are slated to roll out their latest studio work "The Beginning" in United States on November 30. As a pre-cursor for "The E.N.D." follow-up, a lead single reportedly titled "Bang Bang Get It" is expected to come out in early October.
The album features 12 songs. "We have a new collaboration - DJ Ammo, he has four songs on the record," will.i.am said in a Dipdive interview on the set of Nicki Minaj's "Check It Out" video shoot. "I produced three. .. David Guetta did two."
Of his hard work in making hit music, will.i.am had this to share with his fans, "Try to remember what it was like when your mom and dad said, you can go outside and play. That's what it feels like when I express myself..."
"The Beginning" was first announced during BEP's live performance on "Good Morning America" in July this year. "It symbolizes growth, new beginnings and starts, fresh new perspective," will.i.am explained to the Associated Press back then.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown