Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Set for Nov. 30 With David Guetta Producing
Black Eyed Peas who are currently on tour are slated to roll out their latest studio work "The Beginning" in United States on November 30. As a pre-cursor for "The E.N.D." follow-up, a lead single reportedly titled "Bang Bang Get It" is expected to come out in early October.
The album features 12 songs. "We have a new collaboration - DJ Ammo, he has four songs on the record," will.i.am said in a Dipdive interview on the set of Nicki Minaj's "Check It Out" video shoot. "I produced three. .. David Guetta did two."
Of his hard work in making hit music, will.i.am had this to share with his fans, "Try to remember what it was like when your mom and dad said, you can go outside and play. That's what it feels like when I express myself..."
"The Beginning" was first announced during BEP's live performance on "Good Morning America" in July this year. "It symbolizes growth, new beginnings and starts, fresh new perspective," will.i.am explained to the Associated Press back then.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'