Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Set for Nov. 30 With David Guetta Producing
Black Eyed Peas who are currently on tour are slated to roll out their latest studio work "The Beginning" in United States on November 30. As a pre-cursor for "The E.N.D." follow-up, a lead single reportedly titled "Bang Bang Get It" is expected to come out in early October.
The album features 12 songs. "We have a new collaboration - DJ Ammo, he has four songs on the record," will.i.am said in a Dipdive interview on the set of Nicki Minaj's "Check It Out" video shoot. "I produced three. .. David Guetta did two."
Of his hard work in making hit music, will.i.am had this to share with his fans, "Try to remember what it was like when your mom and dad said, you can go outside and play. That's what it feels like when I express myself..."
"The Beginning" was first announced during BEP's live performance on "Good Morning America" in July this year. "It symbolizes growth, new beginnings and starts, fresh new perspective," will.i.am explained to the Associated Press back then.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident