Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Set for Nov. 30 With David Guetta Producing
Black Eyed Peas who are currently on tour are slated to roll out their latest studio work "The Beginning" in United States on November 30. As a pre-cursor for "The E.N.D." follow-up, a lead single reportedly titled "Bang Bang Get It" is expected to come out in early October.
The album features 12 songs. "We have a new collaboration - DJ Ammo, he has four songs on the record," will.i.am said in a Dipdive interview on the set of Nicki Minaj's "Check It Out" video shoot. "I produced three. .. David Guetta did two."
Of his hard work in making hit music, will.i.am had this to share with his fans, "Try to remember what it was like when your mom and dad said, you can go outside and play. That's what it feels like when I express myself..."
"The Beginning" was first announced during BEP's live performance on "Good Morning America" in July this year. "It symbolizes growth, new beginnings and starts, fresh new perspective," will.i.am explained to the Associated Press back then.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'