Kristen Stewart Reportedly Fears Emma Watson Will Steal Robert Pattinson
Heat magazine has come up with a jaw-dropping claim that Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson are currently at a war over heartthrob Robert Pattinson. A source told the mag, via Metro, that "like all girls, Kristen can be very jealous and possessive."
"In her mind Emma posses a threat," the source further stated. Kristen was said fearing Emma will steal her reported lover Robert from her. The source mentioned that "Rob has commented before on how cute he thinks Emma is and Kristen worries that he would have more in common with her because she's British."
The site went on claiming Kristen is worried about not only Emma stealing Robert from her but also the fact that the "Harry Potter" star has publicly tried to "belittle her" with comments about Kristen and Robert's "Twilight" movie series.
Emma previously slammed the vampire saga, stating " 'Harry Potter' is not 'Twilight', you know; we're not selling sex. So, whenever there is any hint of that, everybody gets terribly excited." And Kristen was said taking the remarks personally.
The source said Kristen felt that Emma "is telling the world Kristen is a bimbo and she's a real lady with poise and talent." The source added, "She hates being thought of as a sex symbol or being valued for that over her talent, so Emma got her right where I hurts."
Both Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson have played alongside Robert Pattinson. Emma and Robert star opposite in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" while Kristen and the 24-year-old actor play together in "Twilight" film series, which will have its latest installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" released in the U.S. in November 2011.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna