Michael Bolton Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
"Dancing with the Stars" result this week is rather expected. Singer Michael Bolton and dancing partner Chelsie Hightower, who scored the lowest last night with 12/30, could not pull enough votes from their fans to stay on the competition.
But before he left the dance floor, Bolton had a message for judge Bruno Tonioli. "Last night, I think Bruno was inappropriate and disrespectful," he said in reference to the judge's comment over his Jive. "Other than that, it was a phenomenal experience."
Bruno said last night, "You did it all very, very badly. I think this is probably the worst jive in 11 seasons." When asked about the harsh comment he made towards Michael, Bruno defended, "I think Rin Tin Tin would have done a better jive. He's a fantastic singer, he's a wonderful person, it's nothing personal. I'm here to call it as I see it."
After the elimination, Michael spoke highly of Chelsie, saying "I'm disappointed. Chelsie's been awesome and I wanted her to go on and on as well, and you know, it's sort of disappointing."
According to professional dancer Louis van Amstel, the remaining 10 contestants would do a storytelling dance next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'