Michael Bolton Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
"Dancing with the Stars" result this week is rather expected. Singer Michael Bolton and dancing partner Chelsie Hightower, who scored the lowest last night with 12/30, could not pull enough votes from their fans to stay on the competition.
But before he left the dance floor, Bolton had a message for judge Bruno Tonioli. "Last night, I think Bruno was inappropriate and disrespectful," he said in reference to the judge's comment over his Jive. "Other than that, it was a phenomenal experience."
Bruno said last night, "You did it all very, very badly. I think this is probably the worst jive in 11 seasons." When asked about the harsh comment he made towards Michael, Bruno defended, "I think Rin Tin Tin would have done a better jive. He's a fantastic singer, he's a wonderful person, it's nothing personal. I'm here to call it as I see it."
After the elimination, Michael spoke highly of Chelsie, saying "I'm disappointed. Chelsie's been awesome and I wanted her to go on and on as well, and you know, it's sort of disappointing."
According to professional dancer Louis van Amstel, the remaining 10 contestants would do a storytelling dance next week.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame