Michael Bolton Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
"Dancing with the Stars" result this week is rather expected. Singer Michael Bolton and dancing partner Chelsie Hightower, who scored the lowest last night with 12/30, could not pull enough votes from their fans to stay on the competition.
But before he left the dance floor, Bolton had a message for judge Bruno Tonioli. "Last night, I think Bruno was inappropriate and disrespectful," he said in reference to the judge's comment over his Jive. "Other than that, it was a phenomenal experience."
Bruno said last night, "You did it all very, very badly. I think this is probably the worst jive in 11 seasons." When asked about the harsh comment he made towards Michael, Bruno defended, "I think Rin Tin Tin would have done a better jive. He's a fantastic singer, he's a wonderful person, it's nothing personal. I'm here to call it as I see it."
After the elimination, Michael spoke highly of Chelsie, saying "I'm disappointed. Chelsie's been awesome and I wanted her to go on and on as well, and you know, it's sort of disappointing."
According to professional dancer Louis van Amstel, the remaining 10 contestants would do a storytelling dance next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show