Michael Bolton Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
"Dancing with the Stars" result this week is rather expected. Singer Michael Bolton and dancing partner Chelsie Hightower, who scored the lowest last night with 12/30, could not pull enough votes from their fans to stay on the competition.
But before he left the dance floor, Bolton had a message for judge Bruno Tonioli. "Last night, I think Bruno was inappropriate and disrespectful," he said in reference to the judge's comment over his Jive. "Other than that, it was a phenomenal experience."
Bruno said last night, "You did it all very, very badly. I think this is probably the worst jive in 11 seasons." When asked about the harsh comment he made towards Michael, Bruno defended, "I think Rin Tin Tin would have done a better jive. He's a fantastic singer, he's a wonderful person, it's nothing personal. I'm here to call it as I see it."
After the elimination, Michael spoke highly of Chelsie, saying "I'm disappointed. Chelsie's been awesome and I wanted her to go on and on as well, and you know, it's sort of disappointing."
According to professional dancer Louis van Amstel, the remaining 10 contestants would do a storytelling dance next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked