Vibrant Red Hot Rihanna Featured in Official Cover Art of 'Loud'
The front page of Rihanna's new album "Loud" is unwrapped. It features an artwork which boasts a close-up picture of the 22-year-old singer with her eyes closed, luscious lips slightly opened and flaming red hair framing her face.
The album is due to arrive in the United States on November 16. The lead single "Only Girl (In the World)" marks her return to fun stuff, climbing to No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 just behind Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" in which she lends her vocal.
Rihanna is currently preparing two music videos. One directed by Anthony Mandler is to support the first single, and the other worked on by Phillip Andelman is filmed for another track called "What's My Name?". Teaser for both the upcoming clips has been offered in a form of still and fan footage.
Beside occupied with her next studio project, Rihanna has also recorded a holiday song to celebrate this upcoming Christmas. She crafted an island-flavored "A Child Is Born" for "NOW Christmas Vol. 4" which is going to be released in double-disc package on October 12 across the country.
More Rihanna News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!