Vibrant Red Hot Rihanna Featured in Official Cover Art of 'Loud'
The front page of Rihanna's new album "Loud" is unwrapped. It features an artwork which boasts a close-up picture of the 22-year-old singer with her eyes closed, luscious lips slightly opened and flaming red hair framing her face.
The album is due to arrive in the United States on November 16. The lead single "Only Girl (In the World)" marks her return to fun stuff, climbing to No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 just behind Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" in which she lends her vocal.
Rihanna is currently preparing two music videos. One directed by Anthony Mandler is to support the first single, and the other worked on by Phillip Andelman is filmed for another track called "What's My Name?". Teaser for both the upcoming clips has been offered in a form of still and fan footage.
Beside occupied with her next studio project, Rihanna has also recorded a holiday song to celebrate this upcoming Christmas. She crafted an island-flavored "A Child Is Born" for "NOW Christmas Vol. 4" which is going to be released in double-disc package on October 12 across the country.
More Rihanna News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson