Vibrant Red Hot Rihanna Featured in Official Cover Art of 'Loud'
The front page of Rihanna's new album "Loud" is unwrapped. It features an artwork which boasts a close-up picture of the 22-year-old singer with her eyes closed, luscious lips slightly opened and flaming red hair framing her face.
The album is due to arrive in the United States on November 16. The lead single "Only Girl (In the World)" marks her return to fun stuff, climbing to No. 3 on Billboard Hot 100 just behind Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" in which she lends her vocal.
Rihanna is currently preparing two music videos. One directed by Anthony Mandler is to support the first single, and the other worked on by Phillip Andelman is filmed for another track called "What's My Name?". Teaser for both the upcoming clips has been offered in a form of still and fan footage.
Beside occupied with her next studio project, Rihanna has also recorded a holiday song to celebrate this upcoming Christmas. She crafted an island-flavored "A Child Is Born" for "NOW Christmas Vol. 4" which is going to be released in double-disc package on October 12 across the country.
More Rihanna News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show