Lindsay Lohan Checked Herself Into Rehab on Late Monday
Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into a sober living house on late Monday, September 27. TMZ reported that the 24-year-old troubled actress is currently in an undisclosed Southern California rehab facility following her brief jail time in Lynwood jail on Friday, September 24.
A source recently told People that Lindsay "will step up her treatment and do more than what she was previously ordered to do." The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star re-entered the rehabilitation after failing her court-ordered drug tests.
Lindsay is expected to return to court for her next hearing on October 22 when judge will decide whether or not the actress violated her probation, which stemmed from her 2007 DUI arrest, by failing the test. By voluntarily admitting into the treatment center, Lindsay is hoping to overcome her personal problems by the time she returns to court.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights