Lindsay Lohan Checked Herself Into Rehab on Late Monday
Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into a sober living house on late Monday, September 27. TMZ reported that the 24-year-old troubled actress is currently in an undisclosed Southern California rehab facility following her brief jail time in Lynwood jail on Friday, September 24.
A source recently told People that Lindsay "will step up her treatment and do more than what she was previously ordered to do." The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star re-entered the rehabilitation after failing her court-ordered drug tests.
Lindsay is expected to return to court for her next hearing on October 22 when judge will decide whether or not the actress violated her probation, which stemmed from her 2007 DUI arrest, by failing the test. By voluntarily admitting into the treatment center, Lindsay is hoping to overcome her personal problems by the time she returns to court.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video