Lindsay Lohan Checked Herself Into Rehab on Late Monday
Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into a sober living house on late Monday, September 27. TMZ reported that the 24-year-old troubled actress is currently in an undisclosed Southern California rehab facility following her brief jail time in Lynwood jail on Friday, September 24.
A source recently told People that Lindsay "will step up her treatment and do more than what she was previously ordered to do." The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star re-entered the rehabilitation after failing her court-ordered drug tests.
Lindsay is expected to return to court for her next hearing on October 22 when judge will decide whether or not the actress violated her probation, which stemmed from her 2007 DUI arrest, by failing the test. By voluntarily admitting into the treatment center, Lindsay is hoping to overcome her personal problems by the time she returns to court.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie