Lindsay Lohan Checked Herself Into Rehab on Late Monday
Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into a sober living house on late Monday, September 27. TMZ reported that the 24-year-old troubled actress is currently in an undisclosed Southern California rehab facility following her brief jail time in Lynwood jail on Friday, September 24.
A source recently told People that Lindsay "will step up her treatment and do more than what she was previously ordered to do." The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star re-entered the rehabilitation after failing her court-ordered drug tests.
Lindsay is expected to return to court for her next hearing on October 22 when judge will decide whether or not the actress violated her probation, which stemmed from her 2007 DUI arrest, by failing the test. By voluntarily admitting into the treatment center, Lindsay is hoping to overcome her personal problems by the time she returns to court.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards