Lindsay Lohan Checked Herself Into Rehab on Late Monday
Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into a sober living house on late Monday, September 27. TMZ reported that the 24-year-old troubled actress is currently in an undisclosed Southern California rehab facility following her brief jail time in Lynwood jail on Friday, September 24.
A source recently told People that Lindsay "will step up her treatment and do more than what she was previously ordered to do." The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star re-entered the rehabilitation after failing her court-ordered drug tests.
Lindsay is expected to return to court for her next hearing on October 22 when judge will decide whether or not the actress violated her probation, which stemmed from her 2007 DUI arrest, by failing the test. By voluntarily admitting into the treatment center, Lindsay is hoping to overcome her personal problems by the time she returns to court.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna