Jazmine Sullivan's New Song '10 Seconds' Arrives
A brand new song from Jazmine Sullivan has been up for listening pleasure. The track is titled "10 Seconds" and has the 23-year-old R&B singer crooning about her broken heart as her man did her wrong "for the last time" and "really crossed the line."
Despite her outrage, Sullivan tries to keep her cool. "So listen I'm giving you only 10 seconds to go," she sings in the soulful melody which is produced by Salaam Remi. "You know that I can get crazy/ When I go off ain't nobody to tame me."
The song reportedly serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back". The lead single of the November 2 release, meanwhile, is the one which comes from production hands of Missy Elliott and Lamb.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked