Jazmine Sullivan's New Song '10 Seconds' Arrives
A brand new song from Jazmine Sullivan has been up for listening pleasure. The track is titled "10 Seconds" and has the 23-year-old R&B singer crooning about her broken heart as her man did her wrong "for the last time" and "really crossed the line."
Despite her outrage, Sullivan tries to keep her cool. "So listen I'm giving you only 10 seconds to go," she sings in the soulful melody which is produced by Salaam Remi. "You know that I can get crazy/ When I go off ain't nobody to tame me."
The song reportedly serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back". The lead single of the November 2 release, meanwhile, is the one which comes from production hands of Missy Elliott and Lamb.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'