Jazmine Sullivan's New Song '10 Seconds' Arrives
A brand new song from Jazmine Sullivan has been up for listening pleasure. The track is titled "10 Seconds" and has the 23-year-old R&B singer crooning about her broken heart as her man did her wrong "for the last time" and "really crossed the line."
Despite her outrage, Sullivan tries to keep her cool. "So listen I'm giving you only 10 seconds to go," she sings in the soulful melody which is produced by Salaam Remi. "You know that I can get crazy/ When I go off ain't nobody to tame me."
The song reportedly serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back". The lead single of the November 2 release, meanwhile, is the one which comes from production hands of Missy Elliott and Lamb.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'