Jazmine Sullivan's New Song '10 Seconds' Arrives
A brand new song from Jazmine Sullivan has been up for listening pleasure. The track is titled "10 Seconds" and has the 23-year-old R&B singer crooning about her broken heart as her man did her wrong "for the last time" and "really crossed the line."
Despite her outrage, Sullivan tries to keep her cool. "So listen I'm giving you only 10 seconds to go," she sings in the soulful melody which is produced by Salaam Remi. "You know that I can get crazy/ When I go off ain't nobody to tame me."
The song reportedly serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back". The lead single of the November 2 release, meanwhile, is the one which comes from production hands of Missy Elliott and Lamb.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences