Jazmine Sullivan's New Song '10 Seconds' Arrives
A brand new song from Jazmine Sullivan has been up for listening pleasure. The track is titled "10 Seconds" and has the 23-year-old R&B singer crooning about her broken heart as her man did her wrong "for the last time" and "really crossed the line."
Despite her outrage, Sullivan tries to keep her cool. "So listen I'm giving you only 10 seconds to go," she sings in the soulful melody which is produced by Salaam Remi. "You know that I can get crazy/ When I go off ain't nobody to tame me."
The song reportedly serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back". The lead single of the November 2 release, meanwhile, is the one which comes from production hands of Missy Elliott and Lamb.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer