Other Spooky Clips From 'Paranormal Activity 2' Come Out
While opting to keep the plot of "Paranormal Activity 2" under wraps, Paramount Pictures gives away more scenes from the film by releasing new clips. This time, the footage seen in the videos are taken from different places in the house, the living room, the stairs and the pool.
Like the previous three snippets, the new ones feature mysterious footage interrupting in the middle of the videos. The scene set in the living room, in particular, has a clear look at the unknown female figure.
Similar to "Paranormal Activity", the second film is presented in the style of found footage from the camera set up to capture what is haunting the residents. Oren Peli, who directed the first film, now serves as producer alongside Jason Blum. Taking the helming duty for the follow-up is Tod Williams.
Following the warm reception of the predecessor, the upcoming horror movie will get wide release in the U.S. on October 22.
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 4 from AOL:
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 5 from Film School Rejects:
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 6 from CHUD:
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance