Other Spooky Clips From 'Paranormal Activity 2' Come Out
While opting to keep the plot of "Paranormal Activity 2" under wraps, Paramount Pictures gives away more scenes from the film by releasing new clips. This time, the footage seen in the videos are taken from different places in the house, the living room, the stairs and the pool.
Like the previous three snippets, the new ones feature mysterious footage interrupting in the middle of the videos. The scene set in the living room, in particular, has a clear look at the unknown female figure.
Similar to "Paranormal Activity", the second film is presented in the style of found footage from the camera set up to capture what is haunting the residents. Oren Peli, who directed the first film, now serves as producer alongside Jason Blum. Taking the helming duty for the follow-up is Tod Williams.
Following the warm reception of the predecessor, the upcoming horror movie will get wide release in the U.S. on October 22.
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 4 from AOL:
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 5 from Film School Rejects:
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 6 from CHUD:
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub