Other Spooky Clips From 'Paranormal Activity 2' Come Out
While opting to keep the plot of "Paranormal Activity 2" under wraps, Paramount Pictures gives away more scenes from the film by releasing new clips. This time, the footage seen in the videos are taken from different places in the house, the living room, the stairs and the pool.
Like the previous three snippets, the new ones feature mysterious footage interrupting in the middle of the videos. The scene set in the living room, in particular, has a clear look at the unknown female figure.
Similar to "Paranormal Activity", the second film is presented in the style of found footage from the camera set up to capture what is haunting the residents. Oren Peli, who directed the first film, now serves as producer alongside Jason Blum. Taking the helming duty for the follow-up is Tod Williams.
Following the warm reception of the predecessor, the upcoming horror movie will get wide release in the U.S. on October 22.
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 4 from AOL:
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 5 from Film School Rejects:
"Paranormal Activity 2" viral clip 6 from CHUD:
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart