Rachel Bilson to Transform Herself Into Miss Piggy for Halloween
Rachel Bilson has revealed what costume she is about to wear for forthcoming Halloween season. The "New York, I Love You" actress revealed that she will impersonate "The Muppet Show" famous character, Miss Piggy.
During a recent interview with InStyle, Rachel shared, "I'm going as my ultimate hero, Miss Piggy, whom I've loved practically my whole life." The 29-year-old actress later revealed that she has even made her preparations, saying "I'm already gathering details, like the perfect wig and snout. I only hope I can look as fabulous."
Rachel must find "the prefect wig" because she has to cover her brunette locks with Miss Piggy's blond hair. Another thing Rachel and Miss Piggy don't share in common is their eyes color. While Miss Piggy has large blue eyes, Rachel has stunning brown eyes.
Another star who has also revealed their wardrobe choice for the annual spooky celebration was 18-year-old songstress Selena Gomez. She told Just Jared in a live chat, "I'm going to be Katy Perry for Halloween. It's the 'California Gurls' outfit with the blue hair. I'm so excited."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March