Rachel Bilson to Transform Herself Into Miss Piggy for Halloween
Rachel Bilson has revealed what costume she is about to wear for forthcoming Halloween season. The "New York, I Love You" actress revealed that she will impersonate "The Muppet Show" famous character, Miss Piggy.
During a recent interview with InStyle, Rachel shared, "I'm going as my ultimate hero, Miss Piggy, whom I've loved practically my whole life." The 29-year-old actress later revealed that she has even made her preparations, saying "I'm already gathering details, like the perfect wig and snout. I only hope I can look as fabulous."
Rachel must find "the prefect wig" because she has to cover her brunette locks with Miss Piggy's blond hair. Another thing Rachel and Miss Piggy don't share in common is their eyes color. While Miss Piggy has large blue eyes, Rachel has stunning brown eyes.
Another star who has also revealed their wardrobe choice for the annual spooky celebration was 18-year-old songstress Selena Gomez. She told Just Jared in a live chat, "I'm going to be Katy Perry for Halloween. It's the 'California Gurls' outfit with the blue hair. I'm so excited."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing