Rachel Bilson to Transform Herself Into Miss Piggy for Halloween
Rachel Bilson has revealed what costume she is about to wear for forthcoming Halloween season. The "New York, I Love You" actress revealed that she will impersonate "The Muppet Show" famous character, Miss Piggy.
During a recent interview with InStyle, Rachel shared, "I'm going as my ultimate hero, Miss Piggy, whom I've loved practically my whole life." The 29-year-old actress later revealed that she has even made her preparations, saying "I'm already gathering details, like the perfect wig and snout. I only hope I can look as fabulous."
Rachel must find "the prefect wig" because she has to cover her brunette locks with Miss Piggy's blond hair. Another thing Rachel and Miss Piggy don't share in common is their eyes color. While Miss Piggy has large blue eyes, Rachel has stunning brown eyes.
Another star who has also revealed their wardrobe choice for the annual spooky celebration was 18-year-old songstress Selena Gomez. She told Just Jared in a live chat, "I'm going to be Katy Perry for Halloween. It's the 'California Gurls' outfit with the blue hair. I'm so excited."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest