Rachel Bilson to Transform Herself Into Miss Piggy for Halloween
Rachel Bilson has revealed what costume she is about to wear for forthcoming Halloween season. The "New York, I Love You" actress revealed that she will impersonate "The Muppet Show" famous character, Miss Piggy.
During a recent interview with InStyle, Rachel shared, "I'm going as my ultimate hero, Miss Piggy, whom I've loved practically my whole life." The 29-year-old actress later revealed that she has even made her preparations, saying "I'm already gathering details, like the perfect wig and snout. I only hope I can look as fabulous."
Rachel must find "the prefect wig" because she has to cover her brunette locks with Miss Piggy's blond hair. Another thing Rachel and Miss Piggy don't share in common is their eyes color. While Miss Piggy has large blue eyes, Rachel has stunning brown eyes.
Another star who has also revealed their wardrobe choice for the annual spooky celebration was 18-year-old songstress Selena Gomez. She told Just Jared in a live chat, "I'm going to be Katy Perry for Halloween. It's the 'California Gurls' outfit with the blue hair. I'm so excited."
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip