'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' October 4 Previews
"90210" is playing "The Bachelors". Silver plans a cancer-awareness charity event to honor her mother and enlists the help of Navid, Dixon, Liam and Teddy to appear in a bachelor auction. Ian (guest star Kyle Riabko), a theater student at West Bev, is brought in to help choreograph a dance number for the auction, but all comes to a stand-still when Teddy directs some negative words toward him.
Annie and Adrianna discover the truth about Naomi and Mr. Cannon. Annie discovers Debbie's financial problems and decides to take an offer to make some quick cash. Ivy and Dixon decide to spend the night together, but Dixon hits the brakes when Sasha (guest star Mekia Cox) returns with some life-altering news.
"The Bachelors" will be followed with a new episode of "Gossip Girl" called "Touch of Eva". Nate suspects that Juliet is keeping a big secret from him and decides to confront her. Blair schemes to undermine Chuck's newfound happiness. Dan finds himself torn between his feelings for Serena and Vanessa.
The series will air on October 4 starting 8/7c on The CW.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage