James Van Der Beek Welcomes Baby Girl
"Dawson's Creek" star James Van Der Beek is officially a proud first-time father. On Monday, September 27, the 33-year-old star announced the happy news on his Twitter page, writing "Had the blessing of becoming a father over the weekend."
"Couldn't come close to describing this bliss even if I had 140 million characters," James, who wed the baby's mother Kimberly Brook on August 1, further wrote. The "Stolen" actor and Kimberly welcomed the baby girl, whom they named Olivia Van Der Beek, on Saturday, August 25.
"I apologize in advance for any obnoxiously precious new-dad tweets that may follow. I'm under her spell," James added. Although Olivia is just 3 days old, James has imagined some fun times he would share with the tot. "If I watch football w/ my daughter now, she'll like the sounds of the NFL & want to watch it w/ me when she's older," he wrote.
James, who is the ex-husband of actress Heather Ann McComb, previously revealed that he can't wait to welcome his first child with Kimberly. He told OK! Magazine, "I couldn't be more excited. I'm as prepared as I can be, although I realize I have no idea what I'm in for but I'm looking forward to all of it."
More James Van Der Beek News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media