Joe Jonas Spent Weekend Visiting Ashley Greene's Family
Although rumored lovers Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene never confirmed whether or not they're an item, Ashley has invited Joe to meet her parents in Jacksonville, Florida this weekend, E! Online reported. Ashley' rep, however, insisted that speculation on Joe asking the actress' parents for permission for her hand in marriage is "completely false."
While they didn't discuss anything about a wedding, Joe and Ashley opted to spend their time together in the city by shopping at an outdoor mall and eating at the California Pizza Kitchen in Jacksonville Beach. Joe and Ashley's Jacksonville PDA reportedly got hotter when they hit the local Ritz Bar on Saturday night, September 25 and started making out.
An eyewitness and former celebrity publicist Jonathan Jaxson told the site, "They were there with two other couples and at first went unnoticed. Then they moved to the back corner for more privacy. They were very cute together; she was caressing him, they were making out and holding hands. After they started making out, they drew some unwanted attention."
Jonathan claimed lots of people wanted to take pictures with Joe and Ashley, who declined the requests. Jonathan said, "The whole bar was excited. We don't get celebrities down here very often, so it was a big deal." Ashley and Joe decided to leave the spot only a few hours after they arrived.
Ashley herself shared her excitement on her Twitter page. On September 23, she wrote, "Ohhh man. It's going to be an exciting weekend :)." And later on Saturday, the day she and Joe were spotted making out at the local Ritz Bar, the "Twilight" star tweeted, "Not sure I could be any happier right now :) I'm very thankful." Meanwhile, Joe simply tweeted, "Life is wonderful!"
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have been romantically linked following their dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July. They were spotted for the first time kissing when they were strolling on the street in SoHo, New York City on August 20.
More Joe Jonas News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed