Joe Jonas Records 'Dangerous Sound' for Solo Album, Planning for Early 2011 Release
The long-rumored solo studio project of Joe Jonas is finally confirmed. A representative for Hollywood Records told E! Online that the middle of the Jonas Brothers "wants a more dangerous sound" for the upcoming album.
The insider furthermore shared to the publication, "We are planning for an early 2011 release." The source added, "He is working with various writers and producers" with the music having "sexier, Justin Timberlake vibe."
Other details about the not-yet-titled effort remain under wraps. But, his brother bandmate Nick Jonas, who already went solo with his side project The Administration last year, assured fans that Joe's music is "really good." He testified to MTV last month, "I've heard it. It's awesome."
Of nowadays' tight competition in music, Kevin Jonas insists they don't feel threatened with those many new young stars like Justin Bieber. "We're not afraid of anything or worried about anything. We're just being who we are and making music that we love," he said. "We're proud of the guys that are following their dreams. As long as they're doing it for the right reasons, we'll totally support them."
Beside occupied with his solo debut preparation, Joe Jonas has also been involved on the small screen shows ranging from his guest stint on "Hot in Cleveland" and "90210" to secret project with Tom Hanks. Though so, he is still rocking with Jonas Brothers as the band are "absolutely not" breaking up.
More Joe Jonas News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy