Joe Jonas Records 'Dangerous Sound' for Solo Album, Planning for Early 2011 Release
The long-rumored solo studio project of Joe Jonas is finally confirmed. A representative for Hollywood Records told E! Online that the middle of the Jonas Brothers "wants a more dangerous sound" for the upcoming album.
The insider furthermore shared to the publication, "We are planning for an early 2011 release." The source added, "He is working with various writers and producers" with the music having "sexier, Justin Timberlake vibe."
Other details about the not-yet-titled effort remain under wraps. But, his brother bandmate Nick Jonas, who already went solo with his side project The Administration last year, assured fans that Joe's music is "really good." He testified to MTV last month, "I've heard it. It's awesome."
Of nowadays' tight competition in music, Kevin Jonas insists they don't feel threatened with those many new young stars like Justin Bieber. "We're not afraid of anything or worried about anything. We're just being who we are and making music that we love," he said. "We're proud of the guys that are following their dreams. As long as they're doing it for the right reasons, we'll totally support them."
Beside occupied with his solo debut preparation, Joe Jonas has also been involved on the small screen shows ranging from his guest stint on "Hot in Cleveland" and "90210" to secret project with Tom Hanks. Though so, he is still rocking with Jonas Brothers as the band are "absolutely not" breaking up.
More Joe Jonas News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video