'Hollywood' Video: Michael Buble Dancing and Shaking Hair as Justin Bieber
Michael Buble has premiered his "Hollywood" music video, a "hilarious but loving tribute" to Justin Bieber. The 35-year-old is wearing a turquoise hoodie and a T-shirt with the pint-sized idol's favorite color, purple.
Sitting on a talk show, the Michael Bieber, so he calls himself, is doing some fun dance moves which draw female audience to their loudest scream. He also manages to shake out his hair in a way Bieber usually does with his signature hair.
"My last video and single 'Haven't Met You' was about everyone's dream of finding a relationship and love. This time around, it's about celebrity culture and people's dreams about fame and what can go along with that," he told PopEater. "It's about having fun but remembering where you came from and what's real. You can see how much fun I had playing all those characters."
Beside dressing up as Justin Bieber, Michael Buble reportedly also channels his inner Clint Eastwood and James Dean.
Michael Buble's "Hollywood" music video
More Michael Buble News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!