'Hollywood' Video: Michael Buble Dancing and Shaking Hair as Justin Bieber
Michael Buble has premiered his "Hollywood" music video, a "hilarious but loving tribute" to Justin Bieber. The 35-year-old is wearing a turquoise hoodie and a T-shirt with the pint-sized idol's favorite color, purple.
Sitting on a talk show, the Michael Bieber, so he calls himself, is doing some fun dance moves which draw female audience to their loudest scream. He also manages to shake out his hair in a way Bieber usually does with his signature hair.
"My last video and single 'Haven't Met You' was about everyone's dream of finding a relationship and love. This time around, it's about celebrity culture and people's dreams about fame and what can go along with that," he told PopEater. "It's about having fun but remembering where you came from and what's real. You can see how much fun I had playing all those characters."
Beside dressing up as Justin Bieber, Michael Buble reportedly also channels his inner Clint Eastwood and James Dean.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed