'Hollywood' Video: Michael Buble Dancing and Shaking Hair as Justin Bieber
Michael Buble has premiered his "Hollywood" music video, a "hilarious but loving tribute" to Justin Bieber. The 35-year-old is wearing a turquoise hoodie and a T-shirt with the pint-sized idol's favorite color, purple.
Sitting on a talk show, the Michael Bieber, so he calls himself, is doing some fun dance moves which draw female audience to their loudest scream. He also manages to shake out his hair in a way Bieber usually does with his signature hair.
"My last video and single 'Haven't Met You' was about everyone's dream of finding a relationship and love. This time around, it's about celebrity culture and people's dreams about fame and what can go along with that," he told PopEater. "It's about having fun but remembering where you came from and what's real. You can see how much fun I had playing all those characters."
Beside dressing up as Justin Bieber, Michael Buble reportedly also channels his inner Clint Eastwood and James Dean.
More Michael Buble News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes