'Hollywood' Video: Michael Buble Dancing and Shaking Hair as Justin Bieber
Michael Buble has premiered his "Hollywood" music video, a "hilarious but loving tribute" to Justin Bieber. The 35-year-old is wearing a turquoise hoodie and a T-shirt with the pint-sized idol's favorite color, purple.
Sitting on a talk show, the Michael Bieber, so he calls himself, is doing some fun dance moves which draw female audience to their loudest scream. He also manages to shake out his hair in a way Bieber usually does with his signature hair.
"My last video and single 'Haven't Met You' was about everyone's dream of finding a relationship and love. This time around, it's about celebrity culture and people's dreams about fame and what can go along with that," he told PopEater. "It's about having fun but remembering where you came from and what's real. You can see how much fun I had playing all those characters."
Beside dressing up as Justin Bieber, Michael Buble reportedly also channels his inner Clint Eastwood and James Dean.
Michael Buble's "Hollywood" music video
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed