'Bachelor' Brings Back Brad Womack for Season 15
Call it a recycle, Stephen Bradley Womack is back as "The Bachelor" in season 15. Womack, whose participation was announced during Monday, September 27 episode of "Dancing with the Stars", was the first contestant in the "Bachelor" history to pick no one at the finale. His rejectees include DeAnna Pappas who eventually mend the lost on "The Bachelorette".
Womack's decision back in 2007 to break two hearts at the same time sent rage into the show's fans to the point that he went out of sight for a few years on. He only resurfaced this summer when he made amends on "20/20" to Pappas who is set to marry Stephen Stagliano next spring.
Representing ABC to explain why they want to give the most hated bachelor another shot, host Chris Harrison told People, "At first I was skeptical. But the more I thought about it, the more I fell in love with the idea of him coming back, getting another shot." He added, "I don't think Brad deserved as much of the anger and resentment from the fans. He's come out a better man and I think he's ready to do this."
ABC said the show has been in touch with Womack on and off since 2007. During that time, Womack expressed his belief about finding love through the show and his eagerness to start a family like his brothers. Womack has a twin brother named Chad and another brother called Wesley. Together they run several bars in Austin, Texas.
The 15th season will begin airing in early 2011.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'