Justin Bieber on Falling in Love: Yes, That Could Be a Fan
Justin Bieber has again convinced his fans that he might fall for one of them. On Monday, September 27, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote on his Twitter page, "I get asked all the time would I date a fan and my answer I would date whoever I fall IN LOVE with, and yes that could be a fan."
Although citing that he and his devotees "LOVE EACHOTHER", Bieber said that loving someone is when two person get know each other personally. The 16-year-old singer stressed, "But to be IN LOVE with someone u need to get to know them personally."
The love aside, Bieber admitted that he gets frustrated when people twist his words. "U know u wake up and you go online sometimes and see your words twisted or isolated from the whole meaning. It is frustrating," the singer, who is romantically linked to Jasmine Villegas, explained.
"You become gaurded (sic). sometimes u dont know who to trust. U say one thing to someone and it comes out totally different." For that, Bieber gave credit to the micro blogging site, writing "That is why i like twitter. i can say it how it is. no one twisting things."
More Justin Bieber News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!