Justin Bieber on Falling in Love: Yes, That Could Be a Fan
Justin Bieber has again convinced his fans that he might fall for one of them. On Monday, September 27, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote on his Twitter page, "I get asked all the time would I date a fan and my answer I would date whoever I fall IN LOVE with, and yes that could be a fan."
Although citing that he and his devotees "LOVE EACHOTHER", Bieber said that loving someone is when two person get know each other personally. The 16-year-old singer stressed, "But to be IN LOVE with someone u need to get to know them personally."
The love aside, Bieber admitted that he gets frustrated when people twist his words. "U know u wake up and you go online sometimes and see your words twisted or isolated from the whole meaning. It is frustrating," the singer, who is romantically linked to Jasmine Villegas, explained.
"You become gaurded (sic). sometimes u dont know who to trust. U say one thing to someone and it comes out totally different." For that, Bieber gave credit to the micro blogging site, writing "That is why i like twitter. i can say it how it is. no one twisting things."
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal