Custody Agreement Gave Mel Gibson Joint Custody of Daughter With Oksana Grigorieva
It turned out that Oksana Grigorieva has signed a child custody agreement with ex-boyfriend Mel Gibson back in May. According to TMZ, the agreement states that Mel was getting not only right of unsupervised contact with their illegitimate child Lucia, but also joint legal and physical custody of the daughter.
The site mentioned that shortly after signing the document on May 16 along with Mel, Oksana disavowed the agreement. The Russian singer claimed she wasn't aware that the agreement gave the "Braveheart" actor unsupervised contact with Lucia, which turned into joint custody when their daughter reached 3 - she is now 10 months old.
The site further reported that the agreement also arranged about who gets Lucia on holidays. However, the pages, which were initialed by both Oksana and Mel, were crossed out and similar schedule was also later substituted because Oksana refused to give Lucia to Mel for Father's Day visitation. On the newly-revealed custody agreement, Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, hasn't made a comment.
More Mel Gibson News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier