Custody Agreement Gave Mel Gibson Joint Custody of Daughter With Oksana Grigorieva
It turned out that Oksana Grigorieva has signed a child custody agreement with ex-boyfriend Mel Gibson back in May. According to TMZ, the agreement states that Mel was getting not only right of unsupervised contact with their illegitimate child Lucia, but also joint legal and physical custody of the daughter.
The site mentioned that shortly after signing the document on May 16 along with Mel, Oksana disavowed the agreement. The Russian singer claimed she wasn't aware that the agreement gave the "Braveheart" actor unsupervised contact with Lucia, which turned into joint custody when their daughter reached 3 - she is now 10 months old.
The site further reported that the agreement also arranged about who gets Lucia on holidays. However, the pages, which were initialed by both Oksana and Mel, were crossed out and similar schedule was also later substituted because Oksana refused to give Lucia to Mel for Father's Day visitation. On the newly-revealed custody agreement, Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, hasn't made a comment.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March