Custody Agreement Gave Mel Gibson Joint Custody of Daughter With Oksana Grigorieva
It turned out that Oksana Grigorieva has signed a child custody agreement with ex-boyfriend Mel Gibson back in May. According to TMZ, the agreement states that Mel was getting not only right of unsupervised contact with their illegitimate child Lucia, but also joint legal and physical custody of the daughter.
The site mentioned that shortly after signing the document on May 16 along with Mel, Oksana disavowed the agreement. The Russian singer claimed she wasn't aware that the agreement gave the "Braveheart" actor unsupervised contact with Lucia, which turned into joint custody when their daughter reached 3 - she is now 10 months old.
The site further reported that the agreement also arranged about who gets Lucia on holidays. However, the pages, which were initialed by both Oksana and Mel, were crossed out and similar schedule was also later substituted because Oksana refused to give Lucia to Mel for Father's Day visitation. On the newly-revealed custody agreement, Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, hasn't made a comment.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video