Custody Agreement Gave Mel Gibson Joint Custody of Daughter With Oksana Grigorieva
It turned out that Oksana Grigorieva has signed a child custody agreement with ex-boyfriend Mel Gibson back in May. According to TMZ, the agreement states that Mel was getting not only right of unsupervised contact with their illegitimate child Lucia, but also joint legal and physical custody of the daughter.
The site mentioned that shortly after signing the document on May 16 along with Mel, Oksana disavowed the agreement. The Russian singer claimed she wasn't aware that the agreement gave the "Braveheart" actor unsupervised contact with Lucia, which turned into joint custody when their daughter reached 3 - she is now 10 months old.
The site further reported that the agreement also arranged about who gets Lucia on holidays. However, the pages, which were initialed by both Oksana and Mel, were crossed out and similar schedule was also later substituted because Oksana refused to give Lucia to Mel for Father's Day visitation. On the newly-revealed custody agreement, Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, hasn't made a comment.
More Mel Gibson News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp