Custody Agreement Gave Mel Gibson Joint Custody of Daughter With Oksana Grigorieva
It turned out that Oksana Grigorieva has signed a child custody agreement with ex-boyfriend Mel Gibson back in May. According to TMZ, the agreement states that Mel was getting not only right of unsupervised contact with their illegitimate child Lucia, but also joint legal and physical custody of the daughter.
The site mentioned that shortly after signing the document on May 16 along with Mel, Oksana disavowed the agreement. The Russian singer claimed she wasn't aware that the agreement gave the "Braveheart" actor unsupervised contact with Lucia, which turned into joint custody when their daughter reached 3 - she is now 10 months old.
The site further reported that the agreement also arranged about who gets Lucia on holidays. However, the pages, which were initialed by both Oksana and Mel, were crossed out and similar schedule was also later substituted because Oksana refused to give Lucia to Mel for Father's Day visitation. On the newly-revealed custody agreement, Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, hasn't made a comment.
More Mel Gibson News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame