Official: Justin Bieber's 'U Smile' Video to Premiere on Sept. 30
Justin Bieber has announced when he is going to debut his next music video. Filmed to support his latest single "U Smile", the Alfredo Flores-directed clip will be made available for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Thursday, September 30.
"Yeah i got the news...U SMILE video premieres Sept 30th!!" Bieber posted on Twitter. "In 3 days U SMILE video comes, and I took the opportunity 2 make a video 4 the fans, about a fan, and how we could fall IN LOVE. Love Grows." Some on-set pictures from the filming have previously been revealed to tide fans over while waiting for the video premiere.
"U Smile" comes from Justin Bieber's latest studio album "My World 2.0". Calling it one of the best songs he has ever recorded, Bieber wrote on Twitter back in March this year, "It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up. ... I wrote it for all my fans who got me here."
More Justin Bieber News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors