Official: Justin Bieber's 'U Smile' Video to Premiere on Sept. 30
Justin Bieber has announced when he is going to debut his next music video. Filmed to support his latest single "U Smile", the Alfredo Flores-directed clip will be made available for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Thursday, September 30.
"Yeah i got the news...U SMILE video premieres Sept 30th!!" Bieber posted on Twitter. "In 3 days U SMILE video comes, and I took the opportunity 2 make a video 4 the fans, about a fan, and how we could fall IN LOVE. Love Grows." Some on-set pictures from the filming have previously been revealed to tide fans over while waiting for the video premiere.
"U Smile" comes from Justin Bieber's latest studio album "My World 2.0". Calling it one of the best songs he has ever recorded, Bieber wrote on Twitter back in March this year, "It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up. ... I wrote it for all my fans who got me here."
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie