Official: Justin Bieber's 'U Smile' Video to Premiere on Sept. 30
Justin Bieber has announced when he is going to debut his next music video. Filmed to support his latest single "U Smile", the Alfredo Flores-directed clip will be made available for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Thursday, September 30.
"Yeah i got the news...U SMILE video premieres Sept 30th!!" Bieber posted on Twitter. "In 3 days U SMILE video comes, and I took the opportunity 2 make a video 4 the fans, about a fan, and how we could fall IN LOVE. Love Grows." Some on-set pictures from the filming have previously been revealed to tide fans over while waiting for the video premiere.
"U Smile" comes from Justin Bieber's latest studio album "My World 2.0". Calling it one of the best songs he has ever recorded, Bieber wrote on Twitter back in March this year, "It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up. ... I wrote it for all my fans who got me here."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song