Official: Justin Bieber's 'U Smile' Video to Premiere on Sept. 30
Justin Bieber has announced when he is going to debut his next music video. Filmed to support his latest single "U Smile", the Alfredo Flores-directed clip will be made available for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Thursday, September 30.
"Yeah i got the news...U SMILE video premieres Sept 30th!!" Bieber posted on Twitter. "In 3 days U SMILE video comes, and I took the opportunity 2 make a video 4 the fans, about a fan, and how we could fall IN LOVE. Love Grows." Some on-set pictures from the filming have previously been revealed to tide fans over while waiting for the video premiere.
"U Smile" comes from Justin Bieber's latest studio album "My World 2.0". Calling it one of the best songs he has ever recorded, Bieber wrote on Twitter back in March this year, "It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up. ... I wrote it for all my fans who got me here."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors