Miranda Kerr Shows Off Baby Bump at Milan Fashion Week
Miranda Kerr proudly showed off her baby bump when posing for cameras at "P&G Prestige And Vogue - The Scent Of The Future" cocktail party during Italy's Milan Fashion Week on Saturday night, September 25. The Victoria's Secret model sported a black mini dress with cut-out back detail and a pregnant woman's glow.
When striking a pose, Miranda playfully gave photographers a sideways view of her body, showing off her burgeoning belly. This was her first big public outing since she confirmed the baby news. She previously revealed her baby bump in an advertisement for her organic skincare range Kora.
During the event, Miranda was accompanied by husband Orlando Bloom. On her wife's pregnancy, the "Lord of the Rings" star said as quoted by Daily Mail, "I'm really excited about it, it's great. I'll go home as often as possible. She'll come out here too."
Miranda and Bloom hit Milan on Friday, September 24, after visiting Germany where Orlando is currently filming his new movie "The Three Musketeers". The soon-to-be parents, who wed in July, have also enjoyed the city by having a romantic meal together at the Da Giacomo restaurant.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd