Miranda Kerr Shows Off Baby Bump at Milan Fashion Week
Miranda Kerr proudly showed off her baby bump when posing for cameras at "P&G Prestige And Vogue - The Scent Of The Future" cocktail party during Italy's Milan Fashion Week on Saturday night, September 25. The Victoria's Secret model sported a black mini dress with cut-out back detail and a pregnant woman's glow.
When striking a pose, Miranda playfully gave photographers a sideways view of her body, showing off her burgeoning belly. This was her first big public outing since she confirmed the baby news. She previously revealed her baby bump in an advertisement for her organic skincare range Kora.
During the event, Miranda was accompanied by husband Orlando Bloom. On her wife's pregnancy, the "Lord of the Rings" star said as quoted by Daily Mail, "I'm really excited about it, it's great. I'll go home as often as possible. She'll come out here too."
Miranda and Bloom hit Milan on Friday, September 24, after visiting Germany where Orlando is currently filming his new movie "The Three Musketeers". The soon-to-be parents, who wed in July, have also enjoyed the city by having a romantic meal together at the Da Giacomo restaurant.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'