Eminem's Epicenter Performances Captured in Pictures
Eminem was among performers at Epicenter Twenty Ten festival in Fontana, California over the weekend. Performing on Saturday night, September 25, the rapper made a dramatic entry on the stage with a Star Wars-type script scrolled across a space-themed giant screen to narrate his journey which led to his "Recovery".
"In 2005, after completing a U.S. tour, Eminem stopped performing. Eminem entered rehab, a European tour was canceled and there were rumors that he was retiring. Over the following years, Eminem appeared to be detached and unfocused. Seldom did he return to perform live. Tonight Eminem return to the stage. You are all hear to witness Eminem's Recovery," the message read.
The Slim Shady then shouted his triumphant return, "I'm back, man. You miss me? I missed y'all." Representing his more-than-a-decade journey in music, he kept his song selection diverse, rapping his classic hits like "Cleaning Out My Closet" to newer material like Lil Wayne-assisted "No Love".
Other performers that night included D12 who managed to share stage with Eminem in some songs, House of Pain, DMX, Bush and KISS. The second and final day of the gig, meanwhile, saw Blink-182, Rise Against, Bad Religion and Against Me! performing.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'