Eminem's Epicenter Performances Captured in Pictures
Eminem was among performers at Epicenter Twenty Ten festival in Fontana, California over the weekend. Performing on Saturday night, September 25, the rapper made a dramatic entry on the stage with a Star Wars-type script scrolled across a space-themed giant screen to narrate his journey which led to his "Recovery".
"In 2005, after completing a U.S. tour, Eminem stopped performing. Eminem entered rehab, a European tour was canceled and there were rumors that he was retiring. Over the following years, Eminem appeared to be detached and unfocused. Seldom did he return to perform live. Tonight Eminem return to the stage. You are all hear to witness Eminem's Recovery," the message read.
The Slim Shady then shouted his triumphant return, "I'm back, man. You miss me? I missed y'all." Representing his more-than-a-decade journey in music, he kept his song selection diverse, rapping his classic hits like "Cleaning Out My Closet" to newer material like Lil Wayne-assisted "No Love".
Other performers that night included D12 who managed to share stage with Eminem in some songs, House of Pain, DMX, Bush and KISS. The second and final day of the gig, meanwhile, saw Blink-182, Rise Against, Bad Religion and Against Me! performing.
More Eminem News
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine