'Boardwalk Empire' 1.03 Preview: Broadway Limited
Next week on "Boardwalk Empire", as a witness threatens to expose the partakers in the woods massacre, Nucky, Van Alden, and Rothstein take special interest in a hospital patient who may know something about the massacre.
Chalky's take over of Mickey Doyle's bootleg business gets off to a rough start. Nucky evaluates his relationship with Lucy. Margaret starts a new job at a French boutique on the boardwalk. Meanwhile, Jimmy takes Nucky's advice to travel west.
"Broadway Limited" airs October 3 on HBO. The show was recently renewed less than 48 hours after the pilot aired. "The response from the media and our viewers has been nothing short of amazing," the cable said upon learning 4.8 million viewers were hooked on the September 19 premiere.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna