Lindsay Lohan Is Said to Re-Enter Rehab on Her Own
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly set to re-enter rehabilitation facility on her own decision. A source who has a direct and specific knowledge of the situation told TMZ that the 24-year-old troubled actress will check herself into a sober living house outside of Los Angeles within days.
According to the site, Lindsay is aware that she has an addiction issue and wants to deal with it so that she can get better. The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star herself wrote on her Twitter page on September 17, "Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night."
"I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day," Lindsay, who is set to return to court on October 22 for her next hearing, further stated. "I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future."
Lindsay was recently sent back to jail after failing her court-ordered drug tests. Judge Elden S. Fox initially wanted Lindsay to be held in custody until the next hearing. However, another Superior Court judge, Patricia M. Schnegg, granted her a bail. After staying for 15 hours at the Los Angeles County women's jail in Lynwood on September 24 and posting $300,000 bail, she was freed.
Meanwhile, TMZ recently reported that Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, left a voice-mail on the phone of the star's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley, urging her to quit because she and Lindsay's business manager, Lou Taylor, were destroying the Lohans.
Michael admitted to the Friday, September 24 call, telling the site, "It's true. I said those things... but it's spun. I wasn't knocking Shawn for working all those hours... I was knocking the fact that I told them to do this (send Lindsay to rehab) a long time ago. Just now they're listening."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit