'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel and David Hornsby Exchange Vows
"My Sister's Keeper" actress Emily Deschanel has said "I Do" to writer-actor boyfriend David Hornsby on Saturday evening, September 25. Emily and David swapped vows in front of family and friends in a quiet ceremony which was held in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles, People reported.
The site further reported that Emily wore a pair of matching diamond and platinum scroll hair pins as well as earrings by Neil Lane. The 33-year-old actress' co-star in "Bones", David Boreanaz, was reportedly among the guests at the nuptials.
Emily and David were said having been together for almost three years. Emily is known for her portrayals in "The Alamo", "Boogeyman", "Glory Road" and is currently starring in the sixth season of "Bones". Her now husband, David, is best known for his work on FX's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert