'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel and David Hornsby Exchange Vows
"My Sister's Keeper" actress Emily Deschanel has said "I Do" to writer-actor boyfriend David Hornsby on Saturday evening, September 25. Emily and David swapped vows in front of family and friends in a quiet ceremony which was held in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles, People reported.
The site further reported that Emily wore a pair of matching diamond and platinum scroll hair pins as well as earrings by Neil Lane. The 33-year-old actress' co-star in "Bones", David Boreanaz, was reportedly among the guests at the nuptials.
Emily and David were said having been together for almost three years. Emily is known for her portrayals in "The Alamo", "Boogeyman", "Glory Road" and is currently starring in the sixth season of "Bones". Her now husband, David, is best known for his work on FX's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics