'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel and David Hornsby Exchange Vows
"My Sister's Keeper" actress Emily Deschanel has said "I Do" to writer-actor boyfriend David Hornsby on Saturday evening, September 25. Emily and David swapped vows in front of family and friends in a quiet ceremony which was held in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles, People reported.
The site further reported that Emily wore a pair of matching diamond and platinum scroll hair pins as well as earrings by Neil Lane. The 33-year-old actress' co-star in "Bones", David Boreanaz, was reportedly among the guests at the nuptials.
Emily and David were said having been together for almost three years. Emily is known for her portrayals in "The Alamo", "Boogeyman", "Glory Road" and is currently starring in the sixth season of "Bones". Her now husband, David, is best known for his work on FX's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group