'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel and David Hornsby Exchange Vows
"My Sister's Keeper" actress Emily Deschanel has said "I Do" to writer-actor boyfriend David Hornsby on Saturday evening, September 25. Emily and David swapped vows in front of family and friends in a quiet ceremony which was held in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles, People reported.
The site further reported that Emily wore a pair of matching diamond and platinum scroll hair pins as well as earrings by Neil Lane. The 33-year-old actress' co-star in "Bones", David Boreanaz, was reportedly among the guests at the nuptials.
Emily and David were said having been together for almost three years. Emily is known for her portrayals in "The Alamo", "Boogeyman", "Glory Road" and is currently starring in the sixth season of "Bones". Her now husband, David, is best known for his work on FX's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated