'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel and David Hornsby Exchange Vows
"My Sister's Keeper" actress Emily Deschanel has said "I Do" to writer-actor boyfriend David Hornsby on Saturday evening, September 25. Emily and David swapped vows in front of family and friends in a quiet ceremony which was held in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles, People reported.
The site further reported that Emily wore a pair of matching diamond and platinum scroll hair pins as well as earrings by Neil Lane. The 33-year-old actress' co-star in "Bones", David Boreanaz, was reportedly among the guests at the nuptials.
Emily and David were said having been together for almost three years. Emily is known for her portrayals in "The Alamo", "Boogeyman", "Glory Road" and is currently starring in the sixth season of "Bones". Her now husband, David, is best known for his work on FX's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard