Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Mistress: Demi Moore and I Are 'Good Friends'
Rumor suggesting Ashton Kutcher had an affair with 21-year-old girl named Brittney Jones are now compounded with a new shocking claim made by the mistress for the first time since the scandal broke. A source has revealed Brittney's recent text messages to Radar Online, mentioning that she and Ashton's wife Demi Moore are "good friends".
"You should know what you're talking about before you start talking s**t lol. Don't believe everything you read about hollywood 'marriages'," one unedited text message from Brittney to the source read. "I didn't break up any marriage in fact demi and I are good friends," Brittney added, with the source replying "Not talking s**t. Just having fun with a funny situation."
However, when the site approached Brittney over the electronic exchange confessions, she refused to give any comment and quickly made reference to her newly appointed publicist.
The affair allegation was first reported by Star Magazine. Brittney reportedly met Ashton for the first time when the actor and Demi, along with her daughter Rumer Willis and some friends were at Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood back in July.
According to Brittney, she and Ashton had a chat at that time and she later slipped him her number on a napkin although being aware that he was with his wife. Brittney claimed Ashton began sending her suggestive text messages. And soon after that, Ashton brought her to his Hollywood mansion he shares with Demi and had sex on a couch.
Ashton has since blasted the allegation, threatening to sue the mag over "defamation of character". Ashton and Demi have also dimmed the swirling affair report by showing PDA at the Clinton Global Initiative conference in New York on Thursday, September 23.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce