Drake Records a Duet With Rihanna, Hoping to Shoot Video With Her
Although his brief relationship with Rihanna left him hurt, Drake has no hard feeling toward the Barbadian songstress. In fact, the Canadian rapper has hooked up with the "Umbrella" hitmaker for a joint track and he recently let the news slip during an interview.
"I just did this great song with Rihanna so I hope we get to shoot a video for that too," Drake shared to MTV backstage at his tour kick-off in Miami. Feeling "really excited" about the collaboration, he said, "I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about that actually."
Beside hoping to share screen with Rihanna in a music video for their secret duet, Drake is also looking forward to making his own video with director Anthony Mandler. Of which song they decide to film visuals for, the rapper is still debating between doing "Fancy" reshoot and working a new clip for "Show Me a Good Time".
"We shot 'Fancy,' and to be honest with you, it was done and I watched it and I just had a way better idea," he said. "And that's why the video hasn't come out yet. And to follow up 'Find Your Love' and 'Miss Me,' I really wanted to do something different, conceptually, and so I had this amazing idea and now I'm debating whether I should reshoot it or go straight to 'Show Me a Good Time.' But there should be a new Drake visual in the next little bit."
More Drake News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo