Drake Records a Duet With Rihanna, Hoping to Shoot Video With Her
Although his brief relationship with Rihanna left him hurt, Drake has no hard feeling toward the Barbadian songstress. In fact, the Canadian rapper has hooked up with the "Umbrella" hitmaker for a joint track and he recently let the news slip during an interview.
"I just did this great song with Rihanna so I hope we get to shoot a video for that too," Drake shared to MTV backstage at his tour kick-off in Miami. Feeling "really excited" about the collaboration, he said, "I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about that actually."
Beside hoping to share screen with Rihanna in a music video for their secret duet, Drake is also looking forward to making his own video with director Anthony Mandler. Of which song they decide to film visuals for, the rapper is still debating between doing "Fancy" reshoot and working a new clip for "Show Me a Good Time".
"We shot 'Fancy,' and to be honest with you, it was done and I watched it and I just had a way better idea," he said. "And that's why the video hasn't come out yet. And to follow up 'Find Your Love' and 'Miss Me,' I really wanted to do something different, conceptually, and so I had this amazing idea and now I'm debating whether I should reshoot it or go straight to 'Show Me a Good Time.' But there should be a new Drake visual in the next little bit."
More Drake News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards