Demi Lovato Spotted at Bowling Center With Rob Kardashian
On Thursday afternoon, September 23, Demi Lovato was spotted meeting up Kim Kardashian's brother, Rob Kardashian, at Pinz Bowling Center in Studio City, California. When Demi first arrived, she was seen looking up for someone and once she met Rob, the two walked together while cuddling each other.
According to Just Jared Jr., 18-year-old Demi and 23-year-old Rob headed to In-N-Out to grab some lunch after meeting at the Bowling center. Rob is apparently a fan of Demi as he was spotted at her Sunday night, September 19 concert, along with sisters Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner.
Demi, in the meantime, reportedly has a crush on Rob also. However, the "Don't Forget" singer was said falling for not only Rob but also We the Kings frontman Travis Clark. An insider told Zack Taylor, "She likes both Robert and Travis."
Though so, Demi, who split from Joe Jonas back in May, was said "really enjoying being single." The insider claimed, "She has a lot on her plate in the coming months, and just wants to have a good time with it all."
More Demi Lovato News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!