Demi Lovato Spotted at Bowling Center With Rob Kardashian
On Thursday afternoon, September 23, Demi Lovato was spotted meeting up Kim Kardashian's brother, Rob Kardashian, at Pinz Bowling Center in Studio City, California. When Demi first arrived, she was seen looking up for someone and once she met Rob, the two walked together while cuddling each other.
According to Just Jared Jr., 18-year-old Demi and 23-year-old Rob headed to In-N-Out to grab some lunch after meeting at the Bowling center. Rob is apparently a fan of Demi as he was spotted at her Sunday night, September 19 concert, along with sisters Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner.
Demi, in the meantime, reportedly has a crush on Rob also. However, the "Don't Forget" singer was said falling for not only Rob but also We the Kings frontman Travis Clark. An insider told Zack Taylor, "She likes both Robert and Travis."
Though so, Demi, who split from Joe Jonas back in May, was said "really enjoying being single." The insider claimed, "She has a lot on her plate in the coming months, and just wants to have a good time with it all."
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie