Johnny Knoxville Reportedly Has Tied the Knot
"Jackass: Number Two" star Johnny Knoxville reportedly has walked down the aisle with fiancee Naomi Nelson on Friday, September 24. An insider told Life & Style magazine, "They actually picked out Naomi's engagement ring two days ago (September 22), and they're getting married today!"
Another source also told Us Magazine that Johnny and Naomi are now indeed man and wife. However, the details on the location or the reported nuptials itself have not yet been revealed, while the 39-year-old actor and his rep haven't given any statement about the report either.
Johnny and Naomi have been together for two years. They got engaged earlier this week after the actor popped the question with a 2.50 carat Edwardian engagement ring from L.A.'s Platt Boutique Jewelry. On the engagement band, jeweler Larry Platt said, "Naomi was drawn to this ring because it is unlike anything she had seen - feminine, delicate and detailed."
Johnny and Naomi welcomed their first son together, Rocko Akira Clapp, on December 20, 2009. Johnny also has a daughter named Madison from his previous marriage with Melanie Lynn Clapp. The then-couple was married for 11 years before they split in July 2007.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy