Johnny Knoxville Reportedly Has Tied the Knot
"Jackass: Number Two" star Johnny Knoxville reportedly has walked down the aisle with fiancee Naomi Nelson on Friday, September 24. An insider told Life & Style magazine, "They actually picked out Naomi's engagement ring two days ago (September 22), and they're getting married today!"
Another source also told Us Magazine that Johnny and Naomi are now indeed man and wife. However, the details on the location or the reported nuptials itself have not yet been revealed, while the 39-year-old actor and his rep haven't given any statement about the report either.
Johnny and Naomi have been together for two years. They got engaged earlier this week after the actor popped the question with a 2.50 carat Edwardian engagement ring from L.A.'s Platt Boutique Jewelry. On the engagement band, jeweler Larry Platt said, "Naomi was drawn to this ring because it is unlike anything she had seen - feminine, delicate and detailed."
Johnny and Naomi welcomed their first son together, Rocko Akira Clapp, on December 20, 2009. Johnny also has a daughter named Madison from his previous marriage with Melanie Lynn Clapp. The then-couple was married for 11 years before they split in July 2007.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera