Johnny Knoxville Reportedly Has Tied the Knot
"Jackass: Number Two" star Johnny Knoxville reportedly has walked down the aisle with fiancee Naomi Nelson on Friday, September 24. An insider told Life & Style magazine, "They actually picked out Naomi's engagement ring two days ago (September 22), and they're getting married today!"
Another source also told Us Magazine that Johnny and Naomi are now indeed man and wife. However, the details on the location or the reported nuptials itself have not yet been revealed, while the 39-year-old actor and his rep haven't given any statement about the report either.
Johnny and Naomi have been together for two years. They got engaged earlier this week after the actor popped the question with a 2.50 carat Edwardian engagement ring from L.A.'s Platt Boutique Jewelry. On the engagement band, jeweler Larry Platt said, "Naomi was drawn to this ring because it is unlike anything she had seen - feminine, delicate and detailed."
Johnny and Naomi welcomed their first son together, Rocko Akira Clapp, on December 20, 2009. Johnny also has a daughter named Madison from his previous marriage with Melanie Lynn Clapp. The then-couple was married for 11 years before they split in July 2007.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!