Crystal Bowersox Confirms She's Getting Married in October
Crystal Bowersox is soon making her first trip down the aisle. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" is engaged to musician Brian Walker and plan to tie the knot in October, her rep confirmed to People.
This will be the first marriage for Crystal. The folk-pop singer from Ohio already has a one and a half year son named Tony from her previous relationship. During the "Idol", Crystal was in relationship with boyfriend Tony. However, they split just before Crystal's final performance night.
Crystal, who is signed to 19/Jive Records, is currently recording her debut album. The 25-year-old singer plans to release the record in Spring next year. On why she didn't drop the album during Christmas shopping session, she explained, "I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal