Crystal Bowersox Confirms She's Getting Married in October
Crystal Bowersox is soon making her first trip down the aisle. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" is engaged to musician Brian Walker and plan to tie the knot in October, her rep confirmed to People.
This will be the first marriage for Crystal. The folk-pop singer from Ohio already has a one and a half year son named Tony from her previous relationship. During the "Idol", Crystal was in relationship with boyfriend Tony. However, they split just before Crystal's final performance night.
Crystal, who is signed to 19/Jive Records, is currently recording her debut album. The 25-year-old singer plans to release the record in Spring next year. On why she didn't drop the album during Christmas shopping session, she explained, "I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'