Crystal Bowersox Confirms She's Getting Married in October
Crystal Bowersox is soon making her first trip down the aisle. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" is engaged to musician Brian Walker and plan to tie the knot in October, her rep confirmed to People.
This will be the first marriage for Crystal. The folk-pop singer from Ohio already has a one and a half year son named Tony from her previous relationship. During the "Idol", Crystal was in relationship with boyfriend Tony. However, they split just before Crystal's final performance night.
Crystal, who is signed to 19/Jive Records, is currently recording her debut album. The 25-year-old singer plans to release the record in Spring next year. On why she didn't drop the album during Christmas shopping session, she explained, "I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding