Crystal Bowersox Confirms She's Getting Married in October
Crystal Bowersox is soon making her first trip down the aisle. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" is engaged to musician Brian Walker and plan to tie the knot in October, her rep confirmed to People.
This will be the first marriage for Crystal. The folk-pop singer from Ohio already has a one and a half year son named Tony from her previous relationship. During the "Idol", Crystal was in relationship with boyfriend Tony. However, they split just before Crystal's final performance night.
Crystal, who is signed to 19/Jive Records, is currently recording her debut album. The 25-year-old singer plans to release the record in Spring next year. On why she didn't drop the album during Christmas shopping session, she explained, "I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease