Crystal Bowersox Confirms She's Getting Married in October
Crystal Bowersox is soon making her first trip down the aisle. The runner-up of the ninth season of "American Idol" is engaged to musician Brian Walker and plan to tie the knot in October, her rep confirmed to People.
This will be the first marriage for Crystal. The folk-pop singer from Ohio already has a one and a half year son named Tony from her previous relationship. During the "Idol", Crystal was in relationship with boyfriend Tony. However, they split just before Crystal's final performance night.
Crystal, who is signed to 19/Jive Records, is currently recording her debut album. The 25-year-old singer plans to release the record in Spring next year. On why she didn't drop the album during Christmas shopping session, she explained, "I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper