Lindsay Lohan Could Be Released Soon, Now That Bail Is Set at $300,000
Although Lindsay Lohan was sent back to jail on Friday, September 24, she might find freedom sooner this time. CNN reported that an assistant supervising judge for the L.A. County Criminal Courts, Judge Patricia Schnegg, has set bail at $300,000.
Lindsay, who was put in Lynwood Jail, will be released in a few hours if she posts the bail. Los Angeles Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini revealed that once Linday is freed, she will be ordered to get a SCRAM bracelet, which will be her third time, within 24 hours.
TMZ further reported that under the terms of Lindsay's bail, the "I Know Who Killed Me" actress is not allowed to be around known drug users and visit nightclubs or other places where alcohol is the "chief item of sale."
Lohan has stayed in Lynwood Jail following her return to the Beverly Hills courthouse on Friday for failing her recent drug tests. She was initially expected to be held in custody until her next hearing on October 22. Before the bail was set, a court insider shared, "She didn't look like she was expecting this. Many people expected her to be free on bail, but the judge clearly had other plans."
Lindsay Lohan admitted she failed her court-ordered drug tests following her 13 days behind bars and another 23 days in rehab for a probation violation case which stemmed from her 2007 DUI arrest. She has since claimed she is "prepared to face the consequences" and ready to take responsibility for her actions.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week