First Look at Chris Evans as Steve Rogers in 'Captain America'
The production of "Captain America: The First Avenger" has been kicked off in late summer in England, but it is not until September 24 that Chris Evans is spotted on the set. Shooting his sequence as Steve Rogers in Manchester, he appears without Captain America's costume.
Wearing a white T-shirt and khaki trousers, he is seen wearing flesh-colored foot boots, likely designed to make him appear barefooted in the scene. Evans is then videotaped running and chasing a vintage car on the street.
Daily Mail has got its hand on pictures of Evans on the set. The site additionally obtains photos which show Evans' stunt double doing a scene where he has to wrestle a female stuntwoman to the ground.
The day before, the depicter of Peggy Carter, Hayley Atwell, was spotted shooting an explosive scene. Meanwhile, the first look at Chris Evans in his Captain America's costume had been teased in a footage shown during this year's San Diego Comic Con.
A movie adaptation of Marvel's character, "Captain America: The First Avenger" follows military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. Joe Johnston serves behind the lens for the action superhero film, which is targeted for July 22, 2011 release in the U.S.
Chris Evans filming running scene for 'Captain America: The First Avenger':
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018