Carrie Underwood Brings In Mom and Hubby in 'Mama's Song' Video
Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" music video has made its debut, featuring the country music singer's mother Carole and her hockey player husband Mike Fisher. She told People, "[Mike's] not 'in' it but you can tell it's him. He hung out with my mom [on set] and he's great with her."
Indeed, Fisher only appears briefly in the music video. He is shot from wide range angle and in some other scenes appears in close shot with Underwood but the camera doesn't put the focus on him. Though so, "seeing [Mike] in my world was sweet," she gushed. The clip itself narrates what happens right after Underwood and Fisher's nuptials.
"Mama you taught me to do the right things/ So now you have to let your baby fly," Underwood sings. "And I know you watch me grow up and always want what's best for me/ And I think I found the answer to your prayers/ And he is good, so good/ He treats your little girl like a real man should."
"Mama's Song" is taken from Carrie Underwood's "Play On". The music video was filmed by Shaun Silva last month in downtown Nashville.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?