Carrie Underwood Brings In Mom and Hubby in 'Mama's Song' Video
Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" music video has made its debut, featuring the country music singer's mother Carole and her hockey player husband Mike Fisher. She told People, "[Mike's] not 'in' it but you can tell it's him. He hung out with my mom [on set] and he's great with her."
Indeed, Fisher only appears briefly in the music video. He is shot from wide range angle and in some other scenes appears in close shot with Underwood but the camera doesn't put the focus on him. Though so, "seeing [Mike] in my world was sweet," she gushed. The clip itself narrates what happens right after Underwood and Fisher's nuptials.
"Mama you taught me to do the right things/ So now you have to let your baby fly," Underwood sings. "And I know you watch me grow up and always want what's best for me/ And I think I found the answer to your prayers/ And he is good, so good/ He treats your little girl like a real man should."
"Mama's Song" is taken from Carrie Underwood's "Play On". The music video was filmed by Shaun Silva last month in downtown Nashville.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed