Carrie Underwood Brings In Mom and Hubby in 'Mama's Song' Video
Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" music video has made its debut, featuring the country music singer's mother Carole and her hockey player husband Mike Fisher. She told People, "[Mike's] not 'in' it but you can tell it's him. He hung out with my mom [on set] and he's great with her."
Indeed, Fisher only appears briefly in the music video. He is shot from wide range angle and in some other scenes appears in close shot with Underwood but the camera doesn't put the focus on him. Though so, "seeing [Mike] in my world was sweet," she gushed. The clip itself narrates what happens right after Underwood and Fisher's nuptials.
"Mama you taught me to do the right things/ So now you have to let your baby fly," Underwood sings. "And I know you watch me grow up and always want what's best for me/ And I think I found the answer to your prayers/ And he is good, so good/ He treats your little girl like a real man should."
"Mama's Song" is taken from Carrie Underwood's "Play On". The music video was filmed by Shaun Silva last month in downtown Nashville.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked