Carrie Underwood Brings In Mom and Hubby in 'Mama's Song' Video
Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" music video has made its debut, featuring the country music singer's mother Carole and her hockey player husband Mike Fisher. She told People, "[Mike's] not 'in' it but you can tell it's him. He hung out with my mom [on set] and he's great with her."
Indeed, Fisher only appears briefly in the music video. He is shot from wide range angle and in some other scenes appears in close shot with Underwood but the camera doesn't put the focus on him. Though so, "seeing [Mike] in my world was sweet," she gushed. The clip itself narrates what happens right after Underwood and Fisher's nuptials.
"Mama you taught me to do the right things/ So now you have to let your baby fly," Underwood sings. "And I know you watch me grow up and always want what's best for me/ And I think I found the answer to your prayers/ And he is good, so good/ He treats your little girl like a real man should."
"Mama's Song" is taken from Carrie Underwood's "Play On". The music video was filmed by Shaun Silva last month in downtown Nashville.
Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" music video
More Carrie Underwood News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert