Carrie Underwood Brings In Mom and Hubby in 'Mama's Song' Video
Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" music video has made its debut, featuring the country music singer's mother Carole and her hockey player husband Mike Fisher. She told People, "[Mike's] not 'in' it but you can tell it's him. He hung out with my mom [on set] and he's great with her."
Indeed, Fisher only appears briefly in the music video. He is shot from wide range angle and in some other scenes appears in close shot with Underwood but the camera doesn't put the focus on him. Though so, "seeing [Mike] in my world was sweet," she gushed. The clip itself narrates what happens right after Underwood and Fisher's nuptials.
"Mama you taught me to do the right things/ So now you have to let your baby fly," Underwood sings. "And I know you watch me grow up and always want what's best for me/ And I think I found the answer to your prayers/ And he is good, so good/ He treats your little girl like a real man should."
"Mama's Song" is taken from Carrie Underwood's "Play On". The music video was filmed by Shaun Silva last month in downtown Nashville.
Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" music video
More Carrie Underwood News
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles