Gwen Stefani Unveiling Her 'Crazy' and 'Weird' Wax Figure
Gwen Stefani has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds at The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas on Wednesday, September 22. The No Doubt singer, in her colorful halterneck dress, struck a pose with her life-like model that wears a white midriff bearing tank top and combat boots.
Gwen was so impressed by the wax statue, saying "That is so me." The mother of three later touched her wax figure's abs, stared into its' eyes and viewed the statue. The singer told her friends, "That is so weird, I can't believe it. Can you believe it? That's crazy."
Gwen's wax figure was said to have taken over 500 hours to sculpt and mold and cost $300,000 to make. In a statement to Las Vegas Weekly, Madame Tussauds General Manager Rosita Chapman revealed that Gwen was one of the most requested wax figures that costumers wanted to see.
"We are very excited to have Gwen Stefani's figure added to our attraction!" Rosite revealed. "She's consistently rated high on our request list, so we are very pleased to bring her figure to all her loyal fans." Gwen's wax figure will start out 2 percent larger than the singer to allow the statue from shrinking due to the climate of Vegas.
Gwen's wax statue will join Chuck Liddell's, Snoop Dogg's, President Barack Obama's, Angelina Jolie's, Britney Spears' and Brad Pitt's wax figures.
Gwen Stefani Unveiling Her Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds:
More Gwen Stefani News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video