Gwen Stefani Unveiling Her 'Crazy' and 'Weird' Wax Figure
Gwen Stefani has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds at The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas on Wednesday, September 22. The No Doubt singer, in her colorful halterneck dress, struck a pose with her life-like model that wears a white midriff bearing tank top and combat boots.
Gwen was so impressed by the wax statue, saying "That is so me." The mother of three later touched her wax figure's abs, stared into its' eyes and viewed the statue. The singer told her friends, "That is so weird, I can't believe it. Can you believe it? That's crazy."
Gwen's wax figure was said to have taken over 500 hours to sculpt and mold and cost $300,000 to make. In a statement to Las Vegas Weekly, Madame Tussauds General Manager Rosita Chapman revealed that Gwen was one of the most requested wax figures that costumers wanted to see.
"We are very excited to have Gwen Stefani's figure added to our attraction!" Rosite revealed. "She's consistently rated high on our request list, so we are very pleased to bring her figure to all her loyal fans." Gwen's wax figure will start out 2 percent larger than the singer to allow the statue from shrinking due to the climate of Vegas.
Gwen's wax statue will join Chuck Liddell's, Snoop Dogg's, President Barack Obama's, Angelina Jolie's, Britney Spears' and Brad Pitt's wax figures.
Gwen Stefani Unveiling Her Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds:
More Gwen Stefani News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death