Official: Kate Beckinsale Back to 'Underworld 4', Production to Start in March 2011
After some talks about her possibility to return to "Underworld" movie franchise, Kate Beckinsale has finally signed up for "Underworld 4". Screen Gems and Lakeshore Entertainment announce, via The Hollywood Reporter, that the actress has sealed a deal to reprise her role as Selene after starring in the first two films.
The movie has also got a start date, being planned to kick off principal photography in March 2011 in Vancouver, Canada. They are currently looking for a director and an actress to portray Selene's daughter. The script was written by John Hlavin before undergoing revisions by J. Michael Straczynski.
"Underworld 4" has been set to come out in the U.S. on January 20, 2012. It was previously reported that Beckinsale's appearance in the movie would be a short one because she will "pass the torch" to one of her daughters. However, the latest official announcement does not mention further detail about her role.
Kate Beckinsale has appeared in a number of movies such as "Pearl Harbor", "Van Helsing" and "The Aviator". Her latest feature films are "Whiteout" and "Everybody's Fine" which both were released in 2009.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'