Angelina Jolie Is Said Sending Jennifer Aniston a Letter 'to Put the Past Behind Them'
Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston's names have again been put after another. According to National Enquirer, via Showbiz Spy, the "Salt" actress has sent the ex-wife of her current partner Brad Pitt a letter earlier this month.
"It may seem crazy, but for those of us who actually know Angelina, it really isn't all that surprising," a source said as quoted by the site. "She's an unpredictable character, so for her to reach out to Jen like this is just the sort of behavior she's known for."
According to the site, Angelina sent Jennifer the letter because she wanted to put an end to their long-running feud. The source explained, "Angelina doesn't want any more bad energy in her life, and she hates the hostility that exists between her and Jen."
The source further mentioned that it took "a very long time" for Angelina to "work up the courage" to send the letters. "She's coming from a good place and genuinely wants to put the past behind them," the source stated.
Angelina reportedly sent good wishes for love rival Jennifer, hoping the "Along Came Polly" actress would join her in the world of motherhood. The source said, "In the note, Angie tells Jen that she would make a wonderful mother and that she's at the perfect age and time of her life to have her first child."
Meanwhile, Jennifer, who was allegedly in shock when receiving the letter and first thought that it might be some kind of prank, finally received the letter warm-hearted. The "Friends" star was said realizing "Angie's letter was sincere and genuine, she actually went from shocked to being impressed."
"Being a mature person, Jen must have recognized how much of an effort it was on Angie's part to have gone through with the letter," the source went on. And Brad was reportedly being as open as Jennifer. "What's more, Brad is fully behind her. He's so proud of Angie for reaching out to Jen," the source revealed.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs