Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Will Upset Many People, RedOne Explains Why
Announced on the stage of this year's MTV Video Music Awards, Lady GaGa's new album "Born This Way" is going to have "a lot of hit records that will piss people off." She told RWD magazine, "Everyone tells me I'm arrogant but my music's the only thing I've got, so you'll have to let me be confident about one thing. I suppose that's what you can expect from the album."
While GaGa didn't explain why people will turn their head on the effort, one of her producers RedOne is willing to share his insight on that matter, saying it might be because the album is her liberation. "I think it's more of her freedom album. It's like freedom this album ... it's her album!" he explained to MTV.
When pressed further, the producer said, "This album that she's making is too precious to talk about." Though so, he assured fans it's worth to wait, stating "I think you're gonna love it. But I think it's too precious for me to talk about it. It's crazy."
RedOne furthermore revealed he himself is keen with the idea of shocking people. "I always want to shock people sonically, lyrically with the writer, anything that's gonna get the reaction," he said. "And so when it comes to her album, ... I don't want to talk about it at all. I just want to save it. I'll let her talk about it. It's her. It's her presenting GaGa. I'm the producer, but she's the artist."
More Lady GaGa News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says