Demi Lovato Gets a Crush on Kim Kardashian's Brother
Demi Lovato reportedly has moved on from past lover Joe Jonas. An insider close to Demi claimed the 18-year-old songstress has a crush on Kim Kardashian's brother, Rob Kardashian. The insider even mentioned that it wasn't only Rob who makes Demi interested in but also We the Kings's frontman Travis Clark.
"She likes both Robert and Travis," the insider told Zack Taylor. Still, according to the insider, Demi will not pick one of them as she is still living up the single life. The insider stated, "But (Demi) is really enjoying being single. She has a lot on her plate in the coming months, and just wants to have a good time with it all."
Demi called off her relationship with Joe back in May, after only 2 months from coming clean about their romance. Demi recently stated that she lost respect for Joe after the Jonas Brothers star took his rumored lover Ashley Greene on tour.
"I think there's a certain level of respect that's lost when that happens, but you can't do anything about it other than to just keep going and be glad you have someone in your life that you can think about and spend your time with," Demi told Hollywood Life.
More Demi Lovato News
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?