Gale Is Stalked in First 'Scream 4' Still
Entertainment Weekly (EW) has got its hand on the first official still of "Scream 4". Sharing a scene featuring Gale Weathers and Ghostface, the picture captures the former reporter being stalked by the serial killer in what looks like a barn.
"I kind of gave up my job as the entertainment journalist," Courteney Cox says about her character as quoted by EW. "I'm bored with my life and my marriage. Things start happening, and I couldn't be more thrilled."
Meanwhile, in previous interview with Entertainment Tonight, she was more detailed about Gale, saying "She's written six 'Stab' books and she has writer's block, and she's pretty bored, pretty miserable, pretty desperate, and all of a sudden some murders start happening and her life starts to look up. She likes a good murder."
"Scream 4" brings back the original cast ensemble including Cox, Neve Campbell and David Arquette. The movie will also feature young stars like Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere and Rory Culkin.
Wes Craven returns to the directing seat for the upcoming thriller, which plot is still kept under wraps. This fourth installment of "Scream" film series is slated to unleash the terror to moviegoers across the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked