Gale Is Stalked in First 'Scream 4' Still
Entertainment Weekly (EW) has got its hand on the first official still of "Scream 4". Sharing a scene featuring Gale Weathers and Ghostface, the picture captures the former reporter being stalked by the serial killer in what looks like a barn.
"I kind of gave up my job as the entertainment journalist," Courteney Cox says about her character as quoted by EW. "I'm bored with my life and my marriage. Things start happening, and I couldn't be more thrilled."
Meanwhile, in previous interview with Entertainment Tonight, she was more detailed about Gale, saying "She's written six 'Stab' books and she has writer's block, and she's pretty bored, pretty miserable, pretty desperate, and all of a sudden some murders start happening and her life starts to look up. She likes a good murder."
"Scream 4" brings back the original cast ensemble including Cox, Neve Campbell and David Arquette. The movie will also feature young stars like Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere and Rory Culkin.
Wes Craven returns to the directing seat for the upcoming thriller, which plot is still kept under wraps. This fourth installment of "Scream" film series is slated to unleash the terror to moviegoers across the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed