Gale Is Stalked in First 'Scream 4' Still
Entertainment Weekly (EW) has got its hand on the first official still of "Scream 4". Sharing a scene featuring Gale Weathers and Ghostface, the picture captures the former reporter being stalked by the serial killer in what looks like a barn.
"I kind of gave up my job as the entertainment journalist," Courteney Cox says about her character as quoted by EW. "I'm bored with my life and my marriage. Things start happening, and I couldn't be more thrilled."
Meanwhile, in previous interview with Entertainment Tonight, she was more detailed about Gale, saying "She's written six 'Stab' books and she has writer's block, and she's pretty bored, pretty miserable, pretty desperate, and all of a sudden some murders start happening and her life starts to look up. She likes a good murder."
"Scream 4" brings back the original cast ensemble including Cox, Neve Campbell and David Arquette. The movie will also feature young stars like Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere and Rory Culkin.
Wes Craven returns to the directing seat for the upcoming thriller, which plot is still kept under wraps. This fourth installment of "Scream" film series is slated to unleash the terror to moviegoers across the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs