Audience Favorite 'The King's Speech' Debuts Trailer
"The King's Speech" was dubbed People's Choice at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival and the first trailer might explain why the movie could win such award. It highlights a British King's efforts to overcome a nervous stammer.
Despite the serious issue, the trailer debuted by Yahoo! Movies opens with funny sequences which see King George VI getting help from "exceptional" speech therapist Lionel Logue. From there, the trailer captures more serious moments since the King must prepare his speech in front of his people.
Playing King George VI is Colin Firth who is thrown as possible Oscar nominee due to his role in the movie. Geoffrey Rush co-stars as the therapist, with Helena Bonham Carter portraying the King's wife. Directed by Tom Hooper, "The King's Speech" will get limited U.S. release on November 24.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal