Audience Favorite 'The King's Speech' Debuts Trailer
"The King's Speech" was dubbed People's Choice at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival and the first trailer might explain why the movie could win such award. It highlights a British King's efforts to overcome a nervous stammer.
Despite the serious issue, the trailer debuted by Yahoo! Movies opens with funny sequences which see King George VI getting help from "exceptional" speech therapist Lionel Logue. From there, the trailer captures more serious moments since the King must prepare his speech in front of his people.
Playing King George VI is Colin Firth who is thrown as possible Oscar nominee due to his role in the movie. Geoffrey Rush co-stars as the therapist, with Helena Bonham Carter portraying the King's wife. Directed by Tom Hooper, "The King's Speech" will get limited U.S. release on November 24.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed