Audience Favorite 'The King's Speech' Debuts Trailer
"The King's Speech" was dubbed People's Choice at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival and the first trailer might explain why the movie could win such award. It highlights a British King's efforts to overcome a nervous stammer.
Despite the serious issue, the trailer debuted by Yahoo! Movies opens with funny sequences which see King George VI getting help from "exceptional" speech therapist Lionel Logue. From there, the trailer captures more serious moments since the King must prepare his speech in front of his people.
Playing King George VI is Colin Firth who is thrown as possible Oscar nominee due to his role in the movie. Geoffrey Rush co-stars as the therapist, with Helena Bonham Carter portraying the King's wife. Directed by Tom Hooper, "The King's Speech" will get limited U.S. release on November 24.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!