Ali Fedotowsky Now Wants to Keep Her Wedding to Roberto Martinez Private
Although "The Bachelorette" stars Ali Fedotowsky previously stated that she and fiance Roberto Martinez, whom she met on the reality TV series, didn't mind having their wedding televised, Ali has now mentioned she wanted a low key one. During an interview on "Access Hollywood Live", Ali said, "At the very beginning, I was like, 'Why not? I'm totally going to do it!' "
"But now I've realized since I said that, that it's been like, 'Wedding! Wedding! Wedding!' and it's like, if everyone would stop asking about the wedding, maybe I'd have to time to plan the wedding," Ali told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover during the Thursday, September 23 interview. "I don't know. It's a hard decision. We just want to make the right one."
Although realizing that having her wedding on TV will help them financially, Ali said that she and Roberto could have their dream wedding without selling it on TV. As Billy asked, "What do you mean? Donations from viewers?", Ali answered, "Yeah. Friends, viewers, fans. They've been so wonderful. I've gotten so many offers to."
" 'Can we do your invitations? Can we do this? Can we do that?' So I feel like I can sort of get it all done and still keep it private," Ali explained. Still, the former Facebook executive mentioned, "We don't know. There's a good possibility we will (have it on TV), there's a good possibility we won't."
As for dropping the Fedotowsky, Ali gushed, "Are you kidding me?!? I've been waiting my whole life to drop the Fedotowsky. He's so romantic, it's insane! I'm like, 'How do you exist? We need to clone you so other women can have men like you'."
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez got hooked up on the sixth season of "The Bachelorette". Roberto got down on one knee to propose to Ali on the finale of the ABC's series, back in early August. Ali, at that time, immediately replied, "Yes!"
Ali Fedotowsky Talking About TV Wedding on "Access Hollywood Live":
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video