Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Share PDA Amidst Affair Allegations
Ashton Kutcher and wife Demi Moore were as loving as ever during an appearance at the Clinton Global Initiative conference in New York on Thursday, September 23, amidst reports that the actor cheated on Demi by having a steamy one-night stand with a 21-year-old girl. During the occasion, Ashton and Demi sat with clasped hands and wedding bands on their fingers.
The conference was held to launch Ashton and Demi's "Real Men Don't Buy Girls" campaign against child sex slavery. Discussing the DNA (Demi and Ashton) Foundation's mission, the "Killers" actor told reporters, as quoted by USA Today, "Not many people are aware that yesterday was the anniversary of the Lincoln's signing of the Emancipation Proclamation."
"The assumption is that slavery is a thing of the past. But there are more slaves in the world today than ever before. There are currently 27 million human slaves," Ashton continued, with Demi adding "Real men don't buy girls. They protect them... We're recruiting real men who have the courage to stand up against this issue."
Ashton and Demi's marriage was hit with the affair stories after Star Magazine, earlier this month, reported that the "Just Married" star was "caught cheating with a sexy, young 20-something". Ashton has since blasted the allegations and threatened to take legal action against the publication over "defamation of character". Sr. executive editor of the mag, however, claimed there will be more revelations to come.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'