'Big Bang Theory' Taps Eliza Dushku as FBI Agent
While her boyfriend Rick Fox is busy "Dancing with the Stars", Eliza Dushku takes the time to guest star on "The Big Bang Theory". The "Dollhouse" star is coming to the CBS half-hour series to grill the boys to get an information about Wolowitz.
According to some reports circulating out there, Dushku is assigned by FBI to interrogate people close to Wolowitz so that he could be cleared for a top-level security. This investigation includes questions about Wolowitz's past and secrets.
Dushku is only signed to one episode so far, which is the seventh. The series officially kicked off the fourth season on September 23 so Dushku's appearance can be expected in the first week of November.
"The Big Bang Theory" moves from Monday nights to Thursdays, facing stiff competition with other popular series such as NBC's "Community" and The CW's "The Vampire Diaries".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'