'Big Bang Theory' Taps Eliza Dushku as FBI Agent
While her boyfriend Rick Fox is busy "Dancing with the Stars", Eliza Dushku takes the time to guest star on "The Big Bang Theory". The "Dollhouse" star is coming to the CBS half-hour series to grill the boys to get an information about Wolowitz.
According to some reports circulating out there, Dushku is assigned by FBI to interrogate people close to Wolowitz so that he could be cleared for a top-level security. This investigation includes questions about Wolowitz's past and secrets.
Dushku is only signed to one episode so far, which is the seventh. The series officially kicked off the fourth season on September 23 so Dushku's appearance can be expected in the first week of November.
"The Big Bang Theory" moves from Monday nights to Thursdays, facing stiff competition with other popular series such as NBC's "Community" and The CW's "The Vampire Diaries".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival