'Big Bang Theory' Taps Eliza Dushku as FBI Agent
While her boyfriend Rick Fox is busy "Dancing with the Stars", Eliza Dushku takes the time to guest star on "The Big Bang Theory". The "Dollhouse" star is coming to the CBS half-hour series to grill the boys to get an information about Wolowitz.
According to some reports circulating out there, Dushku is assigned by FBI to interrogate people close to Wolowitz so that he could be cleared for a top-level security. This investigation includes questions about Wolowitz's past and secrets.
Dushku is only signed to one episode so far, which is the seventh. The series officially kicked off the fourth season on September 23 so Dushku's appearance can be expected in the first week of November.
"The Big Bang Theory" moves from Monday nights to Thursdays, facing stiff competition with other popular series such as NBC's "Community" and The CW's "The Vampire Diaries".
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son