'Big Bang Theory' Taps Eliza Dushku as FBI Agent
While her boyfriend Rick Fox is busy "Dancing with the Stars", Eliza Dushku takes the time to guest star on "The Big Bang Theory". The "Dollhouse" star is coming to the CBS half-hour series to grill the boys to get an information about Wolowitz.
According to some reports circulating out there, Dushku is assigned by FBI to interrogate people close to Wolowitz so that he could be cleared for a top-level security. This investigation includes questions about Wolowitz's past and secrets.
Dushku is only signed to one episode so far, which is the seventh. The series officially kicked off the fourth season on September 23 so Dushku's appearance can be expected in the first week of November.
"The Big Bang Theory" moves from Monday nights to Thursdays, facing stiff competition with other popular series such as NBC's "Community" and The CW's "The Vampire Diaries".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked