'Big Bang Theory' Taps Eliza Dushku as FBI Agent
While her boyfriend Rick Fox is busy "Dancing with the Stars", Eliza Dushku takes the time to guest star on "The Big Bang Theory". The "Dollhouse" star is coming to the CBS half-hour series to grill the boys to get an information about Wolowitz.
According to some reports circulating out there, Dushku is assigned by FBI to interrogate people close to Wolowitz so that he could be cleared for a top-level security. This investigation includes questions about Wolowitz's past and secrets.
Dushku is only signed to one episode so far, which is the seventh. The series officially kicked off the fourth season on September 23 so Dushku's appearance can be expected in the first week of November.
"The Big Bang Theory" moves from Monday nights to Thursdays, facing stiff competition with other popular series such as NBC's "Community" and The CW's "The Vampire Diaries".
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie