Kellan Lutz Strips to His Element Underwear in Calvin Klein's New Campaign
"Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz has shown off his buff bod in a new Calvin Klein campaign. In the ad for the company's new men's fashion range for underwear, Calvin Klein Underwear X Elements, the 25-year-old actor is pictured in nothing but a green underwear.
Kellan was accompanied by "True Blood" star Mehcad Brooks, tennis player Fernando Verdasco and Japanese athlete Hidetoshi Nakata who all stripped to their Calvin Klein underwear, each representing a different element - earth, fire, air, and water.
And now, the company has invited men around the world to share their thoughts about the X briefs on YouTube. "Calvin Klein X Underwear launched with Kellan Lutz, Mehcad Brooks, Fernando Verdasco and Hidetoshi Nakata. Now X is going global... all through your webcams," a spokesperson for Calvin Klein said.
"X Marks the World lets you look into webcams of guys from all over Europe, Africa, North America, South America and Asia," the spokesperson added. "And it's not just a one-way conversation. Calvin Klein X Underwear is inviting men around the world to upload and share on YouTube as well. No set-up. No acting. No script. Just a guy, a webcam and his 'X'."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group