Kellan Lutz Strips to His Element Underwear in Calvin Klein's New Campaign
"Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz has shown off his buff bod in a new Calvin Klein campaign. In the ad for the company's new men's fashion range for underwear, Calvin Klein Underwear X Elements, the 25-year-old actor is pictured in nothing but a green underwear.
Kellan was accompanied by "True Blood" star Mehcad Brooks, tennis player Fernando Verdasco and Japanese athlete Hidetoshi Nakata who all stripped to their Calvin Klein underwear, each representing a different element - earth, fire, air, and water.
And now, the company has invited men around the world to share their thoughts about the X briefs on YouTube. "Calvin Klein X Underwear launched with Kellan Lutz, Mehcad Brooks, Fernando Verdasco and Hidetoshi Nakata. Now X is going global... all through your webcams," a spokesperson for Calvin Klein said.
"X Marks the World lets you look into webcams of guys from all over Europe, Africa, North America, South America and Asia," the spokesperson added. "And it's not just a one-way conversation. Calvin Klein X Underwear is inviting men around the world to upload and share on YouTube as well. No set-up. No acting. No script. Just a guy, a webcam and his 'X'."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media