Kellan Lutz Strips to His Element Underwear in Calvin Klein's New Campaign
"Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz has shown off his buff bod in a new Calvin Klein campaign. In the ad for the company's new men's fashion range for underwear, Calvin Klein Underwear X Elements, the 25-year-old actor is pictured in nothing but a green underwear.
Kellan was accompanied by "True Blood" star Mehcad Brooks, tennis player Fernando Verdasco and Japanese athlete Hidetoshi Nakata who all stripped to their Calvin Klein underwear, each representing a different element - earth, fire, air, and water.
And now, the company has invited men around the world to share their thoughts about the X briefs on YouTube. "Calvin Klein X Underwear launched with Kellan Lutz, Mehcad Brooks, Fernando Verdasco and Hidetoshi Nakata. Now X is going global... all through your webcams," a spokesperson for Calvin Klein said.
"X Marks the World lets you look into webcams of guys from all over Europe, Africa, North America, South America and Asia," the spokesperson added. "And it's not just a one-way conversation. Calvin Klein X Underwear is inviting men around the world to upload and share on YouTube as well. No set-up. No acting. No script. Just a guy, a webcam and his 'X'."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show