Video Premiere: Alice in Chains' 'Lesson Learned'
Alice in Chains' latest single "Lesson Learned" has got music video treatment. The clip follows a young man and woman in what seems to be an abandoned building. They bleed, suffering wounds all over their body as if symbolizing emotional learning they experienced in life.
The music video is conceived and directed by Paul Matthaeus, known for his main titles on the award-winning series "Dexter", "True Blood", and "Six Feet Under". Filmed in Seattle, it is comprised of over 6,000 still pictures stitched together to create a visually stunning stop-frame animated clip.
"Lesson Learned" itself is lifted from Alice in Chains' fourth studio album "Black Gives Way to Blue" which has come out since September 2009. The album debuted at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 with 126,000 copies.
Alice in Chains' "Lesson Learned" music video
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism