Video Premiere: Alice in Chains' 'Lesson Learned'
Alice in Chains' latest single "Lesson Learned" has got music video treatment. The clip follows a young man and woman in what seems to be an abandoned building. They bleed, suffering wounds all over their body as if symbolizing emotional learning they experienced in life.
The music video is conceived and directed by Paul Matthaeus, known for his main titles on the award-winning series "Dexter", "True Blood", and "Six Feet Under". Filmed in Seattle, it is comprised of over 6,000 still pictures stitched together to create a visually stunning stop-frame animated clip.
"Lesson Learned" itself is lifted from Alice in Chains' fourth studio album "Black Gives Way to Blue" which has come out since September 2009. The album debuted at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 with 126,000 copies.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences