Video Premiere: Alice in Chains' 'Lesson Learned'
Alice in Chains' latest single "Lesson Learned" has got music video treatment. The clip follows a young man and woman in what seems to be an abandoned building. They bleed, suffering wounds all over their body as if symbolizing emotional learning they experienced in life.
The music video is conceived and directed by Paul Matthaeus, known for his main titles on the award-winning series "Dexter", "True Blood", and "Six Feet Under". Filmed in Seattle, it is comprised of over 6,000 still pictures stitched together to create a visually stunning stop-frame animated clip.
"Lesson Learned" itself is lifted from Alice in Chains' fourth studio album "Black Gives Way to Blue" which has come out since September 2009. The album debuted at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 with 126,000 copies.
Alice in Chains' "Lesson Learned" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video