Video Premiere: Alice in Chains' 'Lesson Learned'
Alice in Chains' latest single "Lesson Learned" has got music video treatment. The clip follows a young man and woman in what seems to be an abandoned building. They bleed, suffering wounds all over their body as if symbolizing emotional learning they experienced in life.
The music video is conceived and directed by Paul Matthaeus, known for his main titles on the award-winning series "Dexter", "True Blood", and "Six Feet Under". Filmed in Seattle, it is comprised of over 6,000 still pictures stitched together to create a visually stunning stop-frame animated clip.
"Lesson Learned" itself is lifted from Alice in Chains' fourth studio album "Black Gives Way to Blue" which has come out since September 2009. The album debuted at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 200 with 126,000 copies.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test